New Hampshire CDL Air Brakes Practice Test (NH) 2020
Don't stress over the New Hampshire CDL test, nail it the first time with new free New Hampshire air brakes test questions and answers!
New Hampshire CDL Test Facts
- Questions: 50
- Correct answers to pass: 40
- Passing score: 80%
- Test locations: Division of Motor Vehicles (DMV) Offices
- Test languages: English, Spanish
- Based upon: New Hampshire CDL Manual
Which of our free CDL practice tests will you need to study for your ideal commercial driving job? If your goal is to work with a tanker vehicle, school bus, interstate bus, combination truck-trailer, box-truck, flat-bed, livestock truck or multiple trailer vehicle, you are at some point going to benefit from using the New Hampshire CDL air brakes practice test we provide on this webpage. In fact, the vehicles listed above are just a small selection of those which are likely to require an Air Brakes endorsement – the permit test for which this quiz will help you study for. It is extremely common for CDL applicants to need a pass on the DMV CDL air brakes test, as every Class B and Class A commercial vehicle on our roads operates using an air brake system. Conventional brakes are not safe enough for vehicles over a certain weight and consequently, the addition of air brakes to medium and heavy-weight commercial vehicles has been a legal requirement for the past couple of decades. Should you need an Air Brakes L endorsement for your future commercial driving career, working with our NH air practice test alongside the official study material will teach you everything you need to know to get through the assessment.
For Class B and Class A drivers, moving directly to Air Brakes endorsement preparation following completion of the CDL general knowledge test is a safe bet. As a compulsory endorsement exam for permit holders of both classes, the New Hampshire CDL air brake test should be tackled prior to any optional license endorsements, such as Passenger Vehicles, Hazmat, Tanker Vehicles or Doubles and Triples. While we are on the subject, you will hopefully be pleased to find out that ePermitTest.com also offers a range of free DMV practice permit test NH quizzes targeting each of these optional endorsements. The Combination Vehicles endorsement is compulsory, but only for Class A applicants. If you are shooting for Class A you may wish to check out our Class A license New Hampshire practice test for combination vehicle applicants when you are done with this air brake practice test. Prior to sitting any endorsement exams – compulsory or otherwise – it is essential for every CDL applicant to pass the CDL general knowledge NH permit test. You can achieve this without too much difficulty by enhancing your general knowledge studies with our CDL general knowledge practice test for New Hampshire drivers.
Driving a vehicle that operates with an air brake system demands an in-depth understanding of stopping distances and application, system components and repair skills, air brake inspection, tank pressurization, tank draining protocol and various other important skills. These issues are discussed at-length in the L endorsement section of the CDL driver’s manual and represented with an array of legitimate questions on our NH CDL practice test air brakes quiz. You might be thinking that the Air Brake endorsement test topics do not sound particularly interesting but rest assured that learning with our quiz can make even the dullest study material fun to work with. Complex information is made easy to assimilate thanks to our helpful support tools, images and diagrams – you will be ready to take on the real air brakes test for New Hampshire drivers in no time!
You do not need to worry about the information on this CDL practice test NH air brakes quiz not being relevant to the exam you are taking, as we base its contents purely on material from the current permit test study guide, as does every DMV test center in the state. You are in safe hands here at ePermitTest.com!
Pick another quiz
- New Hampshire CDL Practice Test 20 questions
- NH CDL Practice Test 2: General Knowledge 20 questions
- NH CDL Practice Test 3: General Knowledge 20 questions
- NH CDL Practice Test 4: General Knowledge 20 questions
- New Hampshire DMV CDL Test Cheat Sheet 50 questions
- NH CDL Drivers License Test Simulator 50 questions
- New Hampshire CDL Combination Practice Test 20 questions
- New Hampshire Combination CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- New Hampshire CDL Air Brakes Practice Test In Progress
- New Hampshire Air Brakes CDL Test Cheat Sheet 25 questions
- New Hampshire CDL HazMat Practice Test 20 questions
- New Hampshire HazMat CDL Test Cheat Sheet 30 questions
- New Hampshire CDL Doubles / Triples Practice Test 20 questions
- New Hampshire Doubles CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- New Hampshire CDL Tanker Practice Test 20 questions
- New Hampshire Tanker CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- New Hampshire CDL Passenger Practice Test 20 questions
- New Hampshire Passenger CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- New Hampshire CDL School Bus Practice Test 20 questions
- New Hampshire School Bus CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions