New Hampshire CDL Doubles & Triples Practice Test (NH) 2020
We worked hard so you don't have to! Study real-world New Hampshire CDL doubles & triples test questions and answers and pass the first time!
New Hampshire CDL Test Facts
- Questions: 50
- Correct answers to pass: 40
- Passing score: 80%
- Test locations: Division of Motor Vehicles (DMV) Offices
- Test languages: English, Spanish
- Based upon: New Hampshire CDL Manual
Operating double and triple trailer combination vehicles in Manchester, Portsmouth, Nashua or elsewhere requires a specialist license endorsement, as these trucks are more difficult to control than their single-trailer counterparts. Driving any combination vehicle is a challenge due to their weight, power and particularly high center of gravity; these factors become more of an issue the more trailers a truck is towing. If you would like to study double and triple trailer combination vehicle operation in preparation for your doubles and triples permit test, try working with the CDL doubles and triples practice test for New Hampshire applicants we provide here on ePermitTest.com. This quiz is built to accompany the T endorsement material in the commercial driver’s handbook and contains questions taken from the real NH CDL doubles and triples test. As such, it is the perfect tool to prepare you for the challenge of sitting the T endorsement exam and to track your progress as you get ready for the assessment.
Becoming qualified to drive double and triple trailer combination vehicles is not just a matter of passing the New Hampshire DMV doubles and triples test. That examination deals with the specific challenges of multiple-trailer combination vehicle operation plus double and triple-trailer rules and regulations, and nothing more. Obviously, working with enormous commercial vehicles such as these requires various other skills and knowledge, which are covered during separate DMV permit tests. You can begin your journey by studying basic commercial driving rules, road rules and highways signs with our NH DMV general knowledge practice test. This is true for all CDL applicants, as everybody must pass the CDL general knowledge permit test before acquiring vehicle and cargo-specific qualifications. Completing the compulsory Class A endorsement exams with assistance from the relevant free CDL practice tests we provide is the next task for doubles and triples applicants, as these trucks fall into the Class A vehicle category.
The New Hampshire CDL combination test and the Air Brakes endorsement exam are the only two mandatory Class A assessments and they can be taken in any order. If you have passed the general knowledge test but have yet to take any endorsement permit tests, we recommend visiting our Air Brakes DMV practice test NH quiz to begin preparations for the L endorsement exam. It makes sense to deal with this endorsement prior to the CDL combination test New Hampshire exam, as the Air Brakes qualification is compulsory for both Class B and Class A drivers. You should not have any difficult passing that assessment while using our air brakes quiz, so it will soon be time to study basic combination vehicle operation with our NH combination CDL practice test. As you might expect, there are close links between the Combination Vehicles study material and the information on our New Hampshire doubles and triples endorsement practice test. Have a quick recap of combination vehicles operation theory using our NH CDL combination practice test, if you would like to embark on your doubles and triples study feeling fully-prepared to deal with the test topics addressed.
Working with an up-to-date copy of the permit book while studying with this New Hampshire doubles and triples practice test for 2020 applicants is essential, to ensure you have covered coupling procedures, emergency protocol, parking rules, roll-over prevention, “crack the whip” prevention and everything else double and triple-trailer vehicle drivers must know in enough detail. You can download a 2020 version of the study guide here on ePermitTest.com of from the DMV website, free of charge. Then, you are ready to get started!
Pick another quiz
- New Hampshire CDL Practice Test 20 questions
- NH CDL Practice Test 2: General Knowledge 20 questions
- NH CDL Practice Test 3: General Knowledge 20 questions
- NH CDL Practice Test 4: General Knowledge 20 questions
- New Hampshire DMV CDL Test Cheat Sheet 50 questions
- NH CDL Drivers License Test Simulator 50 questions
- New Hampshire CDL Combination Practice Test 20 questions
- New Hampshire Combination CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- New Hampshire CDL Air Brakes Practice Test 20 questions
- New Hampshire Air Brakes CDL Test Cheat Sheet 25 questions
- New Hampshire CDL HazMat Practice Test 20 questions
- New Hampshire HazMat CDL Test Cheat Sheet 30 questions
- New Hampshire CDL Doubles / Triples Practice Test In Progress
- New Hampshire Doubles CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- New Hampshire CDL Tanker Practice Test 20 questions
- New Hampshire Tanker CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- New Hampshire CDL Passenger Practice Test 20 questions
- New Hampshire Passenger CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- New Hampshire CDL School Bus Practice Test 20 questions
- New Hampshire School Bus CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions