Nevada CDL Hazardous Materials Practice Test (NV) 2020
20 CDL test answers for HazMat questions! Prepare for the 2020 Nevada CDL HazMat test with the help of these multiple choice questions!
Nevada CDL Test Facts
- Questions: 50
- Correct answers to pass: 40
- Passing score: 80%
- Test locations: Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) Offices
- Test languages: English, Spanish
- Based upon: Nevada CDL Handbook
A Nevada hazmat endorsement could be required by Class A, Class B or Class C commercial drivers, if their job involves transporting hazardous materials of any kind. If you are not sure if this qualification is required for your chosen driving career, we suggest checking out the full list of applicable hazardous materials in the H endorsement section of the permit test study guide and consulting your current or prospective employer. Generally, if you will be required to carry any material that is corrosive, poisonous, radioactive, explosive, flammable or toxic, a hazmat endorsement will be necessary. Studying for this challenging 30-question endorsement permit test can be made a lot easier, with the help of our Nevada hazmat endorsement practice test. In partnership with the H endorsement section of the permit test study guide, this DMV CDL practice test for Nevada students can show you whether you have done enough to pass the real assessment by testing your knowledge with a series of legitimate permit test questions.
Even if you are certain you will need to take the NV DMV hazmat test at some point, you should avoid diving into the study material until you have passed the CDL general knowledge test and any mandatory endorsement assessments your driving role demands. Our website is home to a complete range of learning resources, including a Nevada CDL practice test general knowledge quiz that can be used to prepare for your first exam. It is also likely you will need our Class A and Class B practice test for Nevada drivers, which targets the compulsory Class A and B Air Brakes exam, as most hazardous material transportation vehicles are Class B or larger. Should your vehicle qualify as Class A, the Combination Vehicles endorsement will also be mandatory. So, what about the other optional license endorsements? You are more likely to require a Tanker Vehicles permit to accompany your hazmat qualification than any other optional endorsement, as many hazardous materials are transported as liquids in tank-trucks. You will be pleased to know we also have a Tanker Vehicles DMV practice test for Nevada learners here on ePermitTest.com, which you can use to study for the tanker test should you choose to pursue this path.
Before you begin learning about hazardous material rules and regulations in the handbook, you may wish to complete a round on our CDL hazmat practice test for NV drivers. This is perfectly acceptable and will give you a snapshot of the challenge you will face in preparing for this assessment from the beginning. Just be aware that you are unlikely to score highly during your first attempt at the Nevada hazmat practice test 2020 quiz, as the topics it covers are challenging. You will come up against questions on containment rules, material identification placards, material properties, vehicle inspection, loading procedures and much more, all of which is explained in detail in the permit book. Once you have started reading the study guide properly, we suggest taking regular breaks to answer questions on the DMV practice permit test to have a go at applying what you have learned. In addition to ensuring you have correctly understood the information, alternating between the permit book and the quiz in this way will help you to retain your new knowledge more efficiently.
Only one of the permit test answers listed with each question on this hazmat CDL practice test Nevada quiz is correct. Should you choose an incorrect response, the true answer will always be indicated to help you learn from mistakes. It is never too soon to begin learning, so why not have your first attempt at the quiz now?
Pick another quiz
- Nevada CDL Practice Test 20 questions
- NV CDL Practice Test 2: General Knowledge 20 questions
- NV CDL Practice Test 3: General Knowledge 20 questions
- NV CDL Practice Test 4: General Knowledge 20 questions
- Nevada DMV CDL Test Cheat Sheet 50 questions
- NV CDL Drivers License Test Simulator 50 questions
- Nevada CDL Combination Practice Test 20 questions
- Nevada Combination CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- Nevada CDL Air Brakes Practice Test 20 questions
- Nevada Air Brakes CDL Test Cheat Sheet 25 questions
- Nevada CDL HazMat Practice Test In Progress
- Nevada HazMat CDL Test Cheat Sheet 30 questions
- Nevada CDL Doubles / Triples Practice Test 20 questions
- Nevada Doubles CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- Nevada CDL Tanker Practice Test 20 questions
- Nevada Tanker CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- Nevada CDL Passenger Practice Test 20 questions
- Nevada Passenger CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- Nevada CDL School Bus Practice Test 20 questions
- Nevada School Bus CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions