Nevada CDL Combination Vehicles Practice Test (NV) 2020
Don't stress over the Nevada CDL test - pass easily with the help of this free combination practice test! Based on the 2020 driving book!
Nevada CDL Test Facts
- Questions: 50
- Correct answers to pass: 40
- Passing score: 80%
- Test locations: Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) Offices
- Test languages: English, Spanish
- Based upon: Nevada CDL Handbook
Are you an aspiring Class A commercial driver looking for help with the Nevada CDL combination test? Whether your local DMV test office is in Las Vegas, Reno, Henderson or Carson City, we’ve got your back. There is no difference in assessment criteria for any of the CDL endorsement exams, anywhere in the state of Nevada, which makes the resources we offer here on ePermitTest.com suitable for all applicants. On this page, you have discovered our NV combination CDL practice test! If you are struggling with the information in the Combination Vehicles section of the permit book, unsure about what DMV test questions will be like, or looking for a way to measure your progress – this is the quiz you need. The free CDL practice tests we provide use only 100 accurate and up-to-date information, sourced from real exam papers and the 2020 permit test study guide. There are no better tools to support your work with the study guide and get your ready to pass the DMV written test first-time!
If your dream is to drive some of the largest and most powerful commercial vehicles on our roads, you will need a pass on the CDL combination test Nevada exam and earn a Class A CDL learners permit. However, this is not the only written assessment associated with the type of vehicle you aim to drive! There are two other mandatory permit tests besides the Nevada combination CDL test which every Class A commercial driver must pass before taking driving lessons and the possibility of several other optional exams that might be necessary for their specific Class A driving role. Whichever assessment you need to study for, we can offer a DMV CDL practice test NV quiz to match it. If you are completely new to this process and the resources we offer, you should begin by studying for the Nevada CDL general knowledge test 2020 exam using our DMV general knowledge practice test. Having passed that initial assessment you can then go on to using our Air Brakes endorsement DMV practice test or this Nevada CDL combination practice test. The Air Brakes endorsement and Combination Vehicles endorsement are both equally important for Class A drivers, so it does not matter in which order you choose to sit the exams. However, we do suggest focusing on study material for one endorsement at a time rather that learning two different pools of knowledge simultaneously, otherwise you may end up confused about which information relates to which DMV test.
When using our CDL combination practice test for NV drivers, you will encounter questions on preventing roll-over, breaking distances, anti-lock braking, vehicle inspection, railway crossings and skid prevention – to name just a few core topics. Just like the real combination vehicles DMV permit test, our Class A license Nevada practice test uses multiple-choice questions that are listed with various possible permit test answers. Only one of these options will be correct and when you begin learning, choosing the right answer can be challenging. Fortunately, there is no pressure to get a good grade on our Nevada CDL Class A combination practice test right away as it is available for free, unlimited access. The correct answer to each question will always be displayed once you have entered a response, alongside some feedback that will help you understand how the solution was right. Be attentive to this extra information offered on the 2020 DMV practice test, as it will assist you in bettering your score with each new round. Why not try our handy, five-minute quiz now? You might be surprised just how quickly you can get through it!
Pick another quiz
- Nevada CDL Practice Test 20 questions
- NV CDL Practice Test 2: General Knowledge 20 questions
- NV CDL Practice Test 3: General Knowledge 20 questions
- NV CDL Practice Test 4: General Knowledge 20 questions
- Nevada DMV CDL Test Cheat Sheet 50 questions
- NV CDL Drivers License Test Simulator 50 questions
- Nevada CDL Combination Practice Test In Progress
- Nevada Combination CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- Nevada CDL Air Brakes Practice Test 20 questions
- Nevada Air Brakes CDL Test Cheat Sheet 25 questions
- Nevada CDL HazMat Practice Test 20 questions
- Nevada HazMat CDL Test Cheat Sheet 30 questions
- Nevada CDL Doubles / Triples Practice Test 20 questions
- Nevada Doubles CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- Nevada CDL Tanker Practice Test 20 questions
- Nevada Tanker CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- Nevada CDL Passenger Practice Test 20 questions
- Nevada Passenger CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- Nevada CDL School Bus Practice Test 20 questions
- Nevada School Bus CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions