Alaska CDL Tanker Practice Test (AK) 2020
Unlock the 2020 Alaska CDL test with the help of these free sample questions! tanker questions only!
Alaska CDL Test Facts
- Questions: 50
- Correct answers to pass: 40
- Passing score: 80%
- Test locations: Division of Motor Vehicles (DMV) Offices
- Test languages: English, Spanish
- Based upon: Alaska CDL Manual
If you are training to become a commercial tank-truck driver in Fairbanks, Anchorage or elsewhere in Alaska, you will at some point need to pass the Tanker Vehicles endorsement exam. Contrary to what many people assume, the AK CDL tanker test does not cover all the theory knowledge needed to become a tank-truck driver and is actually one of several written assessments associated with this type of commercial vehicle. The qualification is nonetheless incredibly important, so when the time comes to apply for it, experts recommend working with a reputable CDL tanker practice test for Alaska drivers to support your study of the CDL permit book. You can find such a quiz, right here on ePermitTest.com.
We build exceptional quality free CDL practice tests to accompany every DMV written test you could possibly need to take on your journey to becoming a qualified commercial driver. As the tanker vehicles endorsement is not the only qualification linked to the Tanker Vehicles permit, this Alaska tank practice test for 2020 applicants is unlikely to be the only quiz from our website you will want to use. Of course, this depends entirely on which CDL permit tests you have already taken. For completely new students, passing the DMV general knowledge test 2020 exam is the first challenge. All basic commercial driving knowledge as it applies to every commercial driving profession and vehicle is covered in the mammoth CDL general knowledge assessment. Consequently, our CDL practice test Alaska general knowledge quiz is the first resource from our website you should check out, if you have yet to take any permit tests.
Next up will be one or two compulsory class-specific endorsement tests, as the Tanker Vehicle you are aiming to drive is guaranteed to be ranked as at least Class B. If you are lucky and your vehicle is Class B rather than Class A, only a pass on the Air Brakes endorsement test will be necessary. Class A applicants on the other hand will need to obtain both an Air Brakes and Combination Vehicles endorsement, before they can consider studying Tanker Vehicles permit material or using this DMV tanker practice test. Beyond the Alaska DMV tanker test you may wish to pursue a hazardous materials endorsement before or after you sit a practical driving exam. Many commonly transported liquids are classified as hazardous in that they would be harmful to people or the environment if leaked, which means that working with them demands a hazmat qualification in addition to the tanker vehicle endorsement. Elsewhere on ePermitTest.com you will find an Alaska DMV CDL practice test that can assist you with your hazmat endorsement test preparation.
Turn the Tanker Vehicles N endorsement chapter of the permit book when you are certain you are ready to commence your tank-test preparation. Full details of every topic you are likely to be asked about during the exam and while working on our DMV Alaska practice test can be found in this section of the guide. The information includes: understanding the dangers of liquid surges, managing a high-sided vehicle, avoiding rolling on corners and bends, the weights of different common liquid cargos and the maximum load of your tank-truck. Working through associated questions on our Alaska tanker endorsement practice test while studying the permit book will make sure you are heading in the right direction and are understanding the test-topics fully. We do not limit the number of times each student can use this 2020 tanker practice test so there is no pressure to pass it right away. Why not start using the quiz today?
Pick another quiz
- Alaska CDL Practice Test 20 questions
- Alaska CDL Practice Test 2: General Knowledge 20 questions
- Alaska CDL Practice Test 3: General Knowledge 20 questions
- Alaska CDL Practice Test 4: General Knowledge 20 questions
- Alaska DMV CDL Test Cheat Sheet 50 questions
- Alaska CDL Drivers License Test Simulator 50 questions
- Alaska CDL Combination Practice Test 20 questions
- Alaska Combination CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- Alaska CDL Air Brakes Practice Test 20 questions
- Alaska Air Brakes CDL Test Cheat Sheet 25 questions
- Alaska CDL HazMat Practice Test 20 questions
- Alaska HazMat CDL Test Cheat Sheet 30 questions
- Alaska CDL Doubles / Triples Practice Test 20 questions
- Alaska Doubles CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- Alaska CDL Tanker Practice Test In Progress
- Alaska Tanker CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- Alaska CDL Passenger Practice Test 20 questions
- Alaska Passenger CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- Alaska CDL School Bus Practice Test 20 questions
- Alaska School Bus CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions