Alaska CDL General Knowledge Practice Test (AK) # 2
Need an Alaska class A license practice test? Here it is! Don't forget to add on the combination vehicles practice test!
Alaska CDL Test Facts
- Questions: 50
- Correct answers to pass: 40
- Passing score: 80%
- Test locations: Division of Motor Vehicles (DMV) Offices
- Test languages: English, Spanish
- Based upon: Alaska CDL Manual
So, you’ve decided to go for your commercial driving learners permit – good for you! But have you figured out whether you want to take the Class C, Class B or Class A permit test for Alaska? If the answer is no, don’t panic – we’re here to help. Which class of driving license you ultimately choose will depend on the size and weight of the vehicle you want to drive. The AK Class A test is the most challenging driving exam, as Class A is the heaviest category of commercial vehicle. Scoring a passing grade on the Class A license test for Alaska would enable you to drive monstrous vehicles such as flat-beds and liquid-transportation tank trucks.
Despite being the most challenging route to go down as far as the practical DMV test for Alaska is concerned, Class A is an extremely popular choice among aspiring commercial drivers. You see, being Class A certified doesn’t only qualify you to operate Class A vehicles; applicants will also legally be allowed to drive any medium or light-weight vehicles which fall into Class B or Class C! To be clear, you would be permitted to operate any of these vehicles without taking an additional driving test, but depending on the career switch you were making it might be necessary to take one or more extra endorsement exams – but we’ll come back to this later.
For now, let’s focus on the CDL general knowledge DMV permit test for Alaska; or more specifically, how we’re going to help you get through that exam. Let us introduce you to the Class A license Alaska practice test, your go-to resource when revising for the DMV written test for 2020! This general knowledge written exam is the first assessment you will sit if you’ve made the commitment to becoming a professional Class A driver. You will need to book and take your exam at your nearest DMV test center, but there will be a lot of preparation to do before you reach that point. There are 50 multiple choice and “true or false” DMV test questions on the Alaska DMV permit test; these questions target all the basic commercial driving general knowledge which every driver must know before they can start taking driving lessons. Thankfully, this difficult assessment can be a breeze with the help of our Class A practice test for Alaska!
If you’ve done a little research into the Class A qualifications already, you have probably noticed that there are endorsement exams you will have to pass in addition to the general knowledge DMV Alaska test. While this is true, you shouldn’t be concerned with them to begin with. The endorsement exams are smaller, easier to prepare for, and must be sat after you have secured a passing grade on the CDL general knowledge test. However, it is wise to be aware from the start that if you’re shooting for Class A, both the Air Brake and Combination Vehicle endorsements are mandatory. Fortunately, you will not have to go elsewhere when it’s time to study for these exams as we do have free CDL practice tests which can help you on this website!
Right now, you should spend most of your study time reading the DMV handbook and using this DMC CDL practice test for Alaska to enhance your learning. Even if you’re going for a Class B or Class C license, this quiz can help you. That’s because the CDL general knowledge exam is identical for all three classes of commercial driving license!
Test your CDL general knowledge now with this user-friendly 20-question, Alaska DMV practice test for 2020. It can take as little as five minutes!
Pick another quiz
- Alaska CDL Practice Test 20 questions
- Alaska CDL Practice Test 2: General Knowledge In Progress
- Alaska CDL Practice Test 3: General Knowledge 20 questions
- Alaska CDL Practice Test 4: General Knowledge 20 questions
- Alaska DMV CDL Test Cheat Sheet 50 questions
- Alaska CDL Drivers License Test Simulator 50 questions
- Alaska CDL Combination Practice Test 20 questions
- Alaska Combination CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- Alaska CDL Air Brakes Practice Test 20 questions
- Alaska Air Brakes CDL Test Cheat Sheet 25 questions
- Alaska CDL HazMat Practice Test 20 questions
- Alaska HazMat CDL Test Cheat Sheet 30 questions
- Alaska CDL Doubles / Triples Practice Test 20 questions
- Alaska Doubles CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- Alaska CDL Tanker Practice Test 20 questions
- Alaska Tanker CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- Alaska CDL Passenger Practice Test 20 questions
- Alaska Passenger CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- Alaska CDL School Bus Practice Test 20 questions
- Alaska School Bus CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions