Alaska CDL Doubles & Triples Practice Test (AK) 2020
Our super Alaska CDL doubles & triples test for super-achievers. Everyone else is welcome too!
Alaska CDL Test Facts
- Questions: 50
- Correct answers to pass: 40
- Passing score: 80%
- Test locations: Division of Motor Vehicles (DMV) Offices
- Test languages: English, Spanish
- Based upon: Alaska CDL Manual
Many commercial driving license applicants do not realize that driving a Combination Vehicle with more than a single trailer requires more than a basic Class A driver’s permit. Managing large, powerful Class A vehicles is in itself quite a challenge, which is why there are mandatory assessments that aspiring Class A drivers must take which do not apply to smaller Class B and Class C vehicle drivers. If you would like to further your training having achieved a Class A permit so that you can work with enormous double and triple-trailer combination trucks, you will need the Alaska doubles and triples endorsement practice test we provide here. Targeting the AK CDL doubles and triples test, this quiz features genuine questions on every major topic that will be addressed when you sit the assessment. Pass the doubles and triples permit test with a score of 16 correct answers or more and you can walk away from the DMV test center as the proud owner of a T endorsement for your Class A permit. Having achieved this, all that is left is to start taking practical driving lessons in a double or triple-trailer vehicle!
We must dedicate a few further words to the compulsory Class A license tests, before introducing this CDL doubles and triples practice test for Alaska learners properly. You cannot by-pass the Combination Vehicles endorsement test or any of the other Class A exams in favor of the Alaska DMV doubles and triples test. It must be taken in addition to the Class A assessments and only once you have successfully passed them. The Alaska CDL combination test we mentioned above is the cause of most confusion for students who are figuring out a route of assessment to become a double or triple-trailer vehicle driver. Unfortunately, people mistakenly assume that passing the Alaska combination CDL test is not necessary when applying for a doubles and triples permit, as they believe the T endorsement exam stands in place of the Combination Vehicles assessment. This is not the case, all Class A applicants must pass the combination vehicles permit test but can do so without too much trouble, by using our Alaska combination CDL practice test. The information covered during the T endorsement exam and on our Alaska doubles and triples practice test 2020 quiz builds on material from the single-trailer combination vehicles endorsement. All applicants must add both these qualifications to their driving permit before getting behind the wheel.
Prior to studying combination vehicles and doubles and triples endorsement material, you should already have passed the CDL general knowledge test and the Air Brakes endorsement test, which are the other two mandatory Class A examinations. In pursuit of these qualifications we recommend using our CDL general knowledge practice test for Alaska drivers and our Air Brakes CDL practice test. Just like our doubles and triples endorsement quiz, these professional-quality resources contain nothing but authentic questions and answers from their associated DMV permit tests. Are you ready to start learning about double and triple-trailer vehicle operation with this DMV doubles and triples practice test? Let’s talk briefly about the subjects you will be studying.
Our AK DMV practice test 2020 quiz for T endorsement applicants features questions on high-sided vehicle management, how to avoid rolling your vehicle, coupling procedures, parking rules, the “crack the whip” effect, emergency protocol and various other equally important topics. Full break-downs for each of these subjects can be found in the T endorsement section of your permit test study guide – good luck!
Pick another quiz
- Alaska CDL Practice Test 20 questions
- Alaska CDL Practice Test 2: General Knowledge 20 questions
- Alaska CDL Practice Test 3: General Knowledge 20 questions
- Alaska CDL Practice Test 4: General Knowledge 20 questions
- Alaska DMV CDL Test Cheat Sheet 50 questions
- Alaska CDL Drivers License Test Simulator 50 questions
- Alaska CDL Combination Practice Test 20 questions
- Alaska Combination CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- Alaska CDL Air Brakes Practice Test 20 questions
- Alaska Air Brakes CDL Test Cheat Sheet 25 questions
- Alaska CDL HazMat Practice Test 20 questions
- Alaska HazMat CDL Test Cheat Sheet 30 questions
- Alaska CDL Doubles / Triples Practice Test In Progress
- Alaska Doubles CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- Alaska CDL Tanker Practice Test 20 questions
- Alaska Tanker CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- Alaska CDL Passenger Practice Test 20 questions
- Alaska Passenger CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- Alaska CDL School Bus Practice Test 20 questions
- Alaska School Bus CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions