Alaska CDL School Bus Practice Test (AK) 2020
20 CDL test answers for school bus questions! Prepare for the 2020 Alaska CDL school bus test with the help of these multiple choice questions!
Alaska CDL Test Facts
- Questions: 50
- Correct answers to pass: 40
- Passing score: 80%
- Test locations: Division of Motor Vehicles (DMV) Offices
- Test languages: English, Spanish
- Based upon: Alaska CDL Manual
Passing the Alaska CDL school bus test first time is possible, if you choose the correct resources around which to base your study plan. The CDL school bus practice test for Alaska drivers we provide on this page is a key piece of the puzzle, to which you should dedicate a large portion of your learning time. Besides this quiz, there is just one other essential study aid needed to see you through the School Bus endorsement exam: the Alaska drivers license manual for the S endorsement chapter it contains. Everything you must know to pass the DMV permit test and work as a school bus driver is contained within the pages of this guide, though you will still need to use our Alaska drivers license practice test regularly to ensure you are making progress and fully-understand everything you have learned. Fortunately, both the CDL school bus practice test 2020 quiz and the driver’s manual are completely free, so your fast and effective study plan does not have to cost you a penny.
If you are new to the school bus driver’s training process, you may not be aware that the AK DMV school bus test is not the only written examination you will need to pass. Everything begins with the DMV general knowledge permit test that every commercial driver must take to prove they have a solid base-knowledge of road rules, road signs and basic vehicle control theory. Students can achieve a pass on this challenging assessment quickly, by basing their studies around our CDL general knowledge practice test for Alaska learners and the general knowledge material in the study guide. You will next need to work with our air brakes DMV CDL practice test for Alaska students and our Passenger Vehicles DMV practice test, in that order. The air brakes qualification is compulsory for school bus drivers as all school buses are rated as Class B and are legally required to operate with an air brake system. Passenger Vehicles deals with the general rules and regulations of passenger transportation, which will then be built upon with specific reference to school child transportation, in the School Bus endorsement study material. Only when you have successfully obtained an Air Brakes endorsement and a Passenger Vehicles permit should you start using this Alaska school bus endorsement practice test to learn about school bus operation.
So, what must school bus drivers know that is not covered in the basic Passenger Vehicles permit test? Transporting school children requires an understanding of danger zones around the vehicle in which children may not be visible to the person sat in the driver’s seat. You will also need to learn how to use your mirrors correctly when stationary and before moving off, to minimize the risk of injuring any children who may still be stood in these areas around the bus. These issues are fully explained in the S endorsement section of the permit book and targeted using realistic multiple-choice questions on our school bus CDL Class B practice test for Alaska applicants. Answering our questions at regular intervals will encourage you to retain the information for longer and make sure that you have not misunderstood any vital subjects, which could otherwise jeopardize your chances of passing the assessment.
When you reach a stage that you can correctly answer every question on this Alaska school bus practice test 2020 quiz, try switching this resource for our school bus test cheat sheet which contains an even greater variety of questions and can thoroughly challenge your knowledge.
Pick another quiz
- Alaska CDL Practice Test 20 questions
- Alaska CDL Practice Test 2: General Knowledge 20 questions
- Alaska CDL Practice Test 3: General Knowledge 20 questions
- Alaska CDL Practice Test 4: General Knowledge 20 questions
- Alaska DMV CDL Test Cheat Sheet 50 questions
- Alaska CDL Drivers License Test Simulator 50 questions
- Alaska CDL Combination Practice Test 20 questions
- Alaska Combination CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- Alaska CDL Air Brakes Practice Test 20 questions
- Alaska Air Brakes CDL Test Cheat Sheet 25 questions
- Alaska CDL HazMat Practice Test 20 questions
- Alaska HazMat CDL Test Cheat Sheet 30 questions
- Alaska CDL Doubles / Triples Practice Test 20 questions
- Alaska Doubles CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- Alaska CDL Tanker Practice Test 20 questions
- Alaska Tanker CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- Alaska CDL Passenger Practice Test 20 questions
- Alaska Passenger CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- Alaska CDL School Bus Practice Test In Progress
- Alaska School Bus CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions