Alaska CDL Passenger Vehicles Practice Test (AK) 2021
20 CDL test answers for passenger questions! Prepare for the 2021 Alaska CDL passenger test with the help of these multiple choice questions!
Alaska CDL Test Facts
- Questions: 50
- Correct answers to pass: 40
- Passing score: 80%
- Test locations: Division of Motor Vehicles (DMV) Offices
- Test languages: English, Spanish
- Based upon: Alaska CDL Manual
The CDL passenger vehicles practice test for Alaska drivers you have just discovered on this page has been purpose-built to accompany the P endorsement DMV permit test. CDL applicants who wish to earn their living transporting passengers in any type of vehicle will need to sit the P endorsement passenger vehicles exam after passing the CDL general knowledge test. Whether there are any endorsement exams to sit between the DMV general knowledge test and the Alaska CDL passenger test will depend on which of the three CDL classes your future passenger vehicle falls into. If your eventual goal is to drive a medium or heavy-weight passenger vehicle such as an interstate bus or an articulated city bus, you will need to study for and pass at least one additional assessment before using this Alaska passenger endorsement practice test to study for your Passenger Vehicles permit test.
The passenger permit study material deals with the rules, regulations and challenges of passenger transportation. It does not cover skills and knowledge relating to specialist equipment that some larger passenger vehicles have, like air brakes. This is why driving a Class B passenger vehicle demands an extra qualification: The Air Brakes L endorsement. As it relates to vehicle features rather than cargo, you should pass this exam before sitting the P endorsement test or even getting involved with our 2021 passenger practice test. Delaying your use of this DMV CDL practice test for Alaska passenger drivers does not mean you have to miss out on all the excitement, as we also provide an L endorsement DMV practice permit test which you can use to study air brake operation instead. While unlikely, it is also possible that your passenger vehicle qualifies as Class A, in which case passing the Combination Vehicles endorsement test should be your next goal, following successful completion of the Air Brakes exam. Of course, none of this is relevant at the moment if you have not yet secured a pass on the CDL general knowledge exam! For that assessment, you should study with our AK CDL general knowledge practice test.
When you have ascertained the license-class you need to apply for and earned any applicable endorsements for that class, it is time to start learning about Passenger Vehicles rules and regulations. If you are not sure where to begin, try completing an introductory round on our Alaska passenger practice test 2021 quiz. This may not seem like the most logical place to start when you need the information in the P endorsement section of the study guide to stand a chance of answering our questions correctly, but it can in fact be a very smart move. Getting a good score when you initially complete the quiz is not important, as you are free to return as frequently as you like in pursuit of a passing grade you are satisfied with. While you may not be able to answer many questions without a base of passenger vehicles knowledge, you can still use the Alaska CDL practice test to gain some insight as to what the real assessment will be like and consequently, what sort of questions you are studying to answer. With a rough target and a taste of P endorsement test topics in mind you should be able to work through the study material in the handbook faster and more efficiently, picking out key information as you go.
It takes most students no more than five minutes to work through every question on this DMV passenger practice test for Alaska drivers, so why not take your first shot at it now?
Pick another quiz
- Alaska CDL Practice Test 20 questions
- Alaska CDL Practice Test 2: General Knowledge 20 questions
- Alaska CDL Practice Test 3: General Knowledge 20 questions
- Alaska CDL Practice Test 4: General Knowledge 20 questions
- Alaska DMV CDL Test Cheat Sheet 50 questions
- Alaska CDL Drivers License Test Simulator 50 questions
- Alaska CDL Combination Practice Test 20 questions
- Alaska Combination CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- Alaska CDL Air Brakes Practice Test 20 questions
- Alaska Air Brakes CDL Test Cheat Sheet 25 questions
- Alaska CDL HazMat Practice Test 20 questions
- Alaska HazMat CDL Test Cheat Sheet 30 questions
- Alaska CDL Doubles / Triples Practice Test 20 questions
- Alaska Doubles CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- Alaska CDL Tanker Practice Test 20 questions
- Alaska Tanker CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- Alaska CDL Passenger Practice Test In Progress
- Alaska Passenger CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- Alaska CDL School Bus Practice Test 20 questions
- Alaska School Bus CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions