Washington DC CDL Hazardous Materials Practice Test 2020
Better than the drivers manual! And certainly more fun! Start this Washington DC HazMat test right now!
Washington DC CDL Test Facts
- Questions: 50
- Correct answers to pass: 40
- Passing score: 80%
- Test locations: Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) Offices
- Test languages: English, Spanish
- Based upon: Washington DC DMV CDL Manual
Do you need a District of Columbia hazmat endorsement practice test? You could require a DC hazmat endorsement for a Class C, Class B or Class A commercial driving license, though it is more commonly applied to Class A commercial driving permits. Any driver transporting a substance that is known to be hazardous to the environment or human health must pass the District of Columbia hazmat test, in addition to any other mandatory exams, prior to taking driving lessons. The resulting H endorsement will be added to your commercial driving permit, proving to future employers that you have the necessary expertise to handle dangerous materials in transit safely. As you might expect, the DC CDL hazmat test is the most extensive and challenging of all the CDL endorsement exams! Fortunately, our Washington DC CDL hazmat practice test 2020 quiz can guide your studies and make sure your knowledge is sufficient before sitting the assessment.
While there is a lot of information to cover in preparation for the H endorsement DMV written test, the DMV have made studying simple by including everything in a dedicated hazmat section within the main DC CDL general knowledge study guide. In these chapters you will find a complete break-down of all qualifying hazardous materials which may demand a hazmat permit. These include explosive materials, radioactive substances, flammable liquids, corrosive substances, poisons and toxins. Learning to identify different hazardous materials and their associated warning placards will form a large part of your permit test preparation. This DMV CDL practice test for Washington DC hazmat applicants features realistic DMV test questions on these subjects, in addition to containment rules, vehicle inspection, refuelling, emergency procedures, security threats and every other sub-topic in the permit book. Working on these questions using our CDL hazmat practice test for DC drivers will make sure you have correctly understood the information in the driver’s handbook and prepare you for the experience of sitting the real DMV permit test. It is a widely-acknowledged fact that regular use of 2020 DMV practice test DC quizzes leads to a greater chance of passing the associated permit test first time!
Regardless of the class of commercial vehicle you require your hazmat endorsement to operate, your first task will be passing the CDL general knowledge Washington DC permit test. This exam covers general knowledge that is relevant to every commercial driver and will form the basis of your main learners permit. Do not be tempted to study H endorsement-specific material if you have not yet passed the DMV general knowledge test, as it could end up confusing you and ruining your chances of passing the initial assessment. Instead, you should use our DC CDL practice test general knowledge quiz and study the general knowledge information in the permit test study guide.
It is likely you will need further license endorsements beyond the hazmat qualification, though which you need will depend on the class of vehicle you wish to drive and what types of hazardous material you are likely to carry. If you are aiming to drive very large Class A hazmat vehicles, you will need our free CDL practice tests for the Air Brakes and Combination Vehicles endorsements, in addition to this Washington DC hazmat endorsement practice test. Quite often, Class A and B hazmat drivers also apply for a Tanker Vehicles endorsement, as this is required to transport hazardous materials in liquid form.
You are free to use this 2020 hazmat CDL practice test for DC drivers as often as you like at no cost – so why not take your first look at some real permit test questions today?
Pick another quiz
- Washington DC CDL Practice Test 20 questions
- DC CDL Practice Test 2: General Knowledge 20 questions
- DC CDL Practice Test 3: General Knowledge 20 questions
- DC CDL Practice Test 4: General Knowledge 20 questions
- Washington DC DMV CDL Test Cheat Sheet 50 questions
- DC CDL Drivers License Test Simulator 50 questions
- Washington DC CDL Combination Practice Test 20 questions
- Washington DC Combination CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- Washington DC CDL Air Brakes Practice Test 20 questions
- Washington DC Air Brakes CDL Test Cheat Sheet 25 questions
- Washington DC CDL HazMat Practice Test In Progress
- Washington DC HazMat CDL Test Cheat Sheet 30 questions
- Washington DC CDL Doubles / Triples Practice Test 20 questions
- Washington DC Doubles CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- Washington DC CDL Tanker Practice Test 20 questions
- Washington DC Tanker CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- Washington DC CDL Passenger Practice Test 20 questions
- Washington DC Passenger CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- Washington DC CDL School Bus Practice Test 20 questions
- Washington DC School Bus CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions