Alabama CDL Air Brakes Practice Test (AL) 2020
Don't let the Alabama CDL air brakes test stress you! Nail your exam with the help of this free CDL practice test! Based on the real exam!
Alabama Air Brake Test Facts
- Questions: 25
- Correct answers to pass: 20
- Passing score: 80%
- Test locations: DMV Offices
- Test languages: English
When you have earned your pass on the general knowledge CDL test for Alabama drivers, it is time to start considering which – if any – commercial driving license endorsements are required for your chosen career. Nearly all commercial drivers require at least one license endorsement before working in the industry, as most vehicles and common cargos demand specialist knowledge which is not covered in the CDL general knowledge Alabama exam. It could be the case that several qualifications are necessary for the job you would like to do, or you may be fortunate enough only to require one. The DMV CDL air brakes test is the most commonly applied for license endorsement exam, among the many different permit tests available. To drive any Class B or Class A commercial vehicle, passing the L endorsement exam is mandatory. If you think you will require one of these license classes, our Alabama CDL practice test air brakes quiz will be a great asset to your study plan!
If you have successfully taken the general knowledge test and are certain you will need an Air Brakes endorsement for your license, you should begin familiarizing yourself with air brake operation and maintenance immediately using this air brake practice test and the appropriate material in the handbook. Box-trucks, tanker vehicles, flat-beds, combination truck-trailers, buses and most other commercial vehicles larger than a regular car will be classified as Class A or Class B and as such, demand an air brakes endorsement. Operating such a vehicle involves different skills and additional expertise as compared to smaller vehicles, all of which is touched upon with realistic questions on our Alabama CDL air brakes practice test. As there is not enough room on any Alabama air practice test to go into detail about air brake components, operation, repair, tank draining procedures, proper tank pressures and vehicle inspection, applicants must also acquire an up-to-date copy of the DPS handbook to read about these issues in full. Alternate between reading the permit book and working on this Class B and Class A practice test for Alabama students and you will retain knowledge for longer, understand it better and most importantly, have the best possible shot at passing the air brakes test.
Class B and Class A license applicants who are totally new to the material in the handbook and have not yet sat any written assessments should put this CDL practice test Alabama air brakes to one side for the moment. Your first task as a new student will be using our Alabama CDL general knowledge practice test to learn about rules of the road and road sign meanings, in preparation for the CDL general knowledge DMV permit test. With that assessment passed you can start studying for an endorsement exam and as the L endorsement is obligatory for all Class B and Class A drivers, it makes sense to tackle the Alabama CDL air brake test first. If you ultimately hope to become a Class A driver, passing the combination vehicles endorsement permit test after the air brakes exam will also be necessary. Whether you aim to become Class B or Class A qualified, transporting liquids, passengers or hazardous materials also demands further qualifications, for which we provide high-quality free CDL practice tests you can use.
This Alabama drivers permit practice test for Class B and Class A applicants will help you get ready for the 2020 DPS written test faster, by squeezing a lot of valuable learning time into as little as five minutes! Are you ready to get started?
Pick another quiz
- Alabama CDL Practice Test 20 questions
- Alabama CDL Practice Test 2: General Knowledge 20 questions
- Alabama CDL Practice Test 3: General Knowledge 20 questions
- Alabama CDL Practice Test 4: General Knowledge 20 questions
- Alabama DMV CDL Test Cheat Sheet 50 questions
- Alabama CDL Drivers License Test Simulator 50 questions
- Alabama CDL Combination Practice Test 20 questions
- Alabama Combination CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- Alabama CDL Air Brakes Practice Test In Progress
- Alabama Air Brakes CDL Test Cheat Sheet 25 questions
- Alabama CDL HazMat Practice Test 20 questions
- Alabama HazMat CDL Test Cheat Sheet 30 questions
- Alabama CDL Doubles / Triples Practice Test 20 questions
- Alabama Doubles CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- Alabama CDL Tanker Practice Test 20 questions
- Alabama Tanker CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- Alabama CDL Passenger Practice Test 20 questions
- Alabama Passenger CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- Alabama CDL School Bus Practice Test 20 questions
- Alabama School Bus CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions