West Virginia CDL Hazardous Materials Practice Test (WV) 2020
20 CDL test answers for HazMat questions! Prepare for the 2020 West Virginia CDL HazMat test with the help of these multiple choice questions!
West Virginia CDL Test Facts
- Questions: 50
- Correct answers to pass: 40
- Passing score: 80%
- Test locations: Department of Transportation, Division of Motor Vehicles (DMV) Offices
- Test languages: English, Spanish
- Based upon: West Virginia CDL Manual
Do you need a hazardous materials endorsement for your commercial driving permit? You are in exactly the right place! This page discusses the West Virginia CDL hazmat test and links to our top-quality hazmat CDL practice test, which can be used in preparation for the assessment. Working out which of the many license endorsements available are required for your chosen career can be difficult but by the time you are done reading these details, you should know precisely what action to take. Any driver who has not yet passed the CDL general knowledge permit test does not need to be on this page just yet, as it is impossible to apply for any license endorsements at all prior to passing that exam. This does not mean you should leave ePermitTest.com altogether though, as we do offer a CDL general knowledge practice test WV quiz that can help you get ready for the general knowledge assessment. When that is out of the way, return to this page and you can find out what you must do to achieve a hazmat permit.
If you are aiming to achieve a Class C driving permit, you will not require any further qualifications beyond the H endorsement. It is quite unusual for Class C drivers to take the West Virginia DMV hazmat test, though it can happen with some of the less-common hazardous substances which do not need to be transported in a large vehicle. Class C drivers who have passed the DMV general knowledge test can begin using this CDL hazmat practice test WV quiz right away. Most of our country’s frequently carried hazardous goods are transported in larger vehicles and consequently, would demand a Class B or Class A commercial permit. Anything explosive, radioactive, corrosive, flammable, poisonous or toxic warrants a hazmat endorsement according to the guidelines in the handbook; some examples of cargos that meet these criteria are gas, industrial chemicals and industrial waste products. Should you need to carry any of these products in large quantities, you will need a Class B or Class A permit. This will mean delaying your use of our West Virginia CDL practice test hazmat quiz, in favor of our Air Brakes DMV practice test.
The Air Brakes endorsement is compulsory for Class B and Class A drivers of all industries, while the Combination Vehicles endorsement is compulsory only for Class A. If either of these qualifications are linked to your chosen career, you must obtain them prior to the cargo-specific hazmat endorsement, using the appropriate free CDL practice tests from our website. When this has been achieved, turn to the H endorsement section of the permit test study guide and fire up our WV hazmat practice test for 2020 applicants to check out some real permit test questions.
Your initial viewing of the quiz will show you just how challenging the real hazmat DMV written test will be! Applicants will be questioned on containment rules, material classification and properties, vehicle warning placards, loading and unloading rules, supervision requirements and emergency procedures, among various other important topics. Our West Virginia hazmat endorsement practice test will help you to understand and apply this information as you acquire it from the handbook, making passing the real permit test far less of a challenge. Every major subject area is addressed here, using genuine CDL hazmat test questions and answers from WV test papers! Consequently, this brilliant resource is suitable for hazmat applicants from Charleston, Morgantown, Huntington, Beckley and every other city in the state.
Pick another quiz
- West Virginia CDL Practice Test 20 questions
- WV CDL Practice Test 2: General Knowledge 20 questions
- WV CDL Practice Test 3: General Knowledge 20 questions
- WV CDL Practice Test 4: General Knowledge 20 questions
- West Virginia DMV CDL Test Cheat Sheet 50 questions
- WV CDL Drivers License Test Simulator 50 questions
- West Virginia CDL Combination Practice Test 20 questions
- West Virginia Combination CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- West Virginia CDL Air Brakes Practice Test 20 questions
- West Virginia Air Brakes CDL Test Cheat Sheet 25 questions
- West Virginia CDL HazMat Practice Test In Progress
- West Virginia HazMat CDL Test Cheat Sheet 30 questions
- WV CDL Doubles / Triples Practice Test 20 questions
- West Virginia Doubles CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- West Virginia CDL Tanker Practice Test 20 questions
- West Virginia Tanker CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- West Virginia CDL Passenger Practice Test 20 questions
- West Virginia Passenger CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- West Virginia CDL School Bus Practice Test 20 questions
- West Virginia School Bus CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions