West Virginia CDL Doubles & Triples Practice Test (WV) 2020
You asked - we delivered! An all new West Virginia doubles & triples CDL practice test with free questions for the 2020 CDL test!
West Virginia CDL Test Facts
- Questions: 50
- Correct answers to pass: 40
- Passing score: 80%
- Test locations: Department of Transportation, Division of Motor Vehicles (DMV) Offices
- Test languages: English, Spanish
- Based upon: West Virginia CDL Manual
The purpose of some commercial driving license endorsements is evident in their titles – Passenger Vehicles and Tanker Vehicles, for instance. Others like the Doubles and Triples endorsement are less common, and their function is not immediately obvious. So, what is the West Virginia CDL doubles and triples test and which commercial drivers need to pass it? The answer to that question and a high-quality WV doubles and triples endorsement practice test which will show you what the exam is all about, can both be found on this page. We must point out before going any further that you should not be considering any endorsement applications just yet, if you have not passed the CDL general knowledge West Virginia exam. That gateway assessment deals with basic commercial driving knowledge such as road rules and road signs, which relates to all commercial drivers, vehicles and cargos. When you have passed that permit test with a score of at least 40 correct permit test answers – a task that our WV CDL general knowledge practice test can assist you with – you are all set to decide which endorsements are necessary for your career.
The West Virginia doubles and triples permit is a qualification which can only be applied for by Class A license holders. Unfortunately, this means that you may not yet be ready to use this CDL doubles and triples practice test for WV drivers. Applicants can either take the assessment immediately following the Class A permit exams and prior to taking driving lessons, or alternatively, return to sit the endorsement test having already achieved a full Class A license and spent time working in the industry. Holding a doubles and triples T endorsement in addition to a Class A license will allow you to drive the largest trucks on our roads: Double and triple-trailer combination vehicles. Despite requiring a specialist endorsement, these vehicles have some features common among all Class A trucks which is why the standard Class A qualifications are also necessary. Should you need any of these endorsements, our free CDL practice tests can help.
Becoming a Class A driver means that after the general knowledge exam you must pass both the Air Brakes endorsement permit test and the West Virginia combination test. As double and triple trailer trucks are essentially combination vehicles with added challenges, there are many common themes in the T endorsement study material and the Combination Vehicles information. Check out our WV combination CDL practice test if you would like to revisit Combination Vehicles rules and operation theory, before starting your doubles and triples revision plan. It is not mandatory that you do so, though it can help you work through the material more efficiently when the time comes to get ready for the T endorsement exam. Drivers who do not yet hold a combination vehicles endorsement will definitely need to use our West Virginia CDL combination practice test, because as we mentioned above it is impossible to progress without this endorsement.
With the other Class A license tests crossed off your list, you can start studying doubles and triples rules with our WV doubles and triples practice test for 2020 applicants. Built to work in partnership with the permit test study guide, this quiz can present you with CDL doubles and triples test questions and answers from West Virginia exams, addressing roll-over prevention, the “crack the whip” effect, trailer coupling procedures, emergency protocol, parking rules and every other T endorsement sub-topic. Are you eager to get the T endorsement exam out of the way and finally climb into the driver’s seat? We bet you are! With this West Virginia DMV practice test, your dream will soon be a reality.
Pick another quiz
- West Virginia CDL Practice Test 20 questions
- WV CDL Practice Test 2: General Knowledge 20 questions
- WV CDL Practice Test 3: General Knowledge 20 questions
- WV CDL Practice Test 4: General Knowledge 20 questions
- West Virginia DMV CDL Test Cheat Sheet 50 questions
- WV CDL Drivers License Test Simulator 50 questions
- West Virginia CDL Combination Practice Test 20 questions
- West Virginia Combination CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- West Virginia CDL Air Brakes Practice Test 20 questions
- West Virginia Air Brakes CDL Test Cheat Sheet 25 questions
- West Virginia CDL HazMat Practice Test 20 questions
- West Virginia HazMat CDL Test Cheat Sheet 30 questions
- WV CDL Doubles / Triples Practice Test In Progress
- West Virginia Doubles CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- West Virginia CDL Tanker Practice Test 20 questions
- West Virginia Tanker CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- West Virginia CDL Passenger Practice Test 20 questions
- West Virginia Passenger CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- West Virginia CDL School Bus Practice Test 20 questions
- West Virginia School Bus CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions