West Virginia CDL Air Brakes Practice Test (WV) 2020
Takes a moment to complete, saves hours down the line! Your first 20 West Virginia air brakes test questions for the 2020 exam!
West Virginia CDL Test Facts
- Questions: 50
- Correct answers to pass: 40
- Passing score: 80%
- Test locations: Department of Transportation, Division of Motor Vehicles (DMV) Offices
- Test languages: English, Spanish
- Based upon: West Virginia CDL Manual
Will you need to drive an air brake-equipped vehicle when you become a commercial driver? As all Class B and Class A vehicles built in the past few decades are legally required to use air brakes, the chances of having to take the DMV CDL air brakes test during your commercial driver’s training are quite high. Vehicles within these two categories include combination tanker vehicles, flat-beds, school buses, livestock trucks, city buses and box-trucks – many of the most common commercial vehicles on the road! If you do need to take the Air Brakes L endorsement exam, basing your studies around the official study material in the DMV handbook and the West Virginia CDL practice test air brakes quiz we provide should make sure everything runs smoothly. The main advantage to working with a high-quality WV practice air test is that it will show you exactly what to expect from the real air brakes endorsement test, so there will be no unpleasant surprises during the assessment. Students who use such resources are substantially more likely to obtain an L endorsement during their first attempt at the test as opposed to those who rely solely on the study guide.
So, what kind of topics will you need to study in the weeks preceding the West Virginia CDL air brake test? We can answer this question by directing you to the Air Brakes endorsement chapter of your permit test study guide; this is the same manual you will have used to study road rules and road signs in preparation for the CDL general knowledge test. The information on our WV CDL air brakes practice test has been taken directly from the Air Brakes endorsement study material in the handbook, so we can guarantee that it is up-to-date, accurate and in accordance with the state’s air brake operation guidelines. Some of the West Virginia air test practice questions you will answer while working on this quiz have appeared on genuine test papers in the past and could easily come up when you sit the air brakes exam. Only WV air practice tests which offer this level of authenticity make truly effective study tools but sadly, most other online quizzes simply are not up-to-scratch. Stick to the DMV practice permit test we provide, and you will know you have given yourself the best possible chance of performing well during the assessment.
In the air brakes endorsement section of the driver’s manual, you will find in-depth discussions of air brake operation, repair and maintenance techniques, air tank pressurization and draining procedures, air brake system components, application, stopping distances and everything else you must know to answer questions on our Class B and Class A practice test for West Virginia drivers. These very same topics make up the real air brakes endorsement test, so if you can use what you have learned to successfully answer our questions you should be able to do the same during the actual exam, without too much difficulty.
Before studying for an air brakes endorsement or any other CDL add-on, it is essential that you pass the CDL general knowledge exam. If you have yet to achieve this, you should take some time out to work with our WV CDL general knowledge practice test and return to the Air Brakes quiz later. Any CDL applicant who ultimately hopes to qualify for a Class A driving permit will need to study for the Combination Vehicles permit test when they are finished with this air brake practice test and the L endorsement exam. So, what are you waiting for? Let’s check out some real Air Brakes endorsement test questions on our DMV test practice quiz.
Pick another quiz
- West Virginia CDL Practice Test 20 questions
- WV CDL Practice Test 2: General Knowledge 20 questions
- WV CDL Practice Test 3: General Knowledge 20 questions
- WV CDL Practice Test 4: General Knowledge 20 questions
- West Virginia DMV CDL Test Cheat Sheet 50 questions
- WV CDL Drivers License Test Simulator 50 questions
- West Virginia CDL Combination Practice Test 20 questions
- West Virginia Combination CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- West Virginia CDL Air Brakes Practice Test In Progress
- West Virginia Air Brakes CDL Test Cheat Sheet 25 questions
- West Virginia CDL HazMat Practice Test 20 questions
- West Virginia HazMat CDL Test Cheat Sheet 30 questions
- WV CDL Doubles / Triples Practice Test 20 questions
- West Virginia Doubles CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- West Virginia CDL Tanker Practice Test 20 questions
- West Virginia Tanker CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- West Virginia CDL Passenger Practice Test 20 questions
- West Virginia Passenger CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- West Virginia CDL School Bus Practice Test 20 questions
- West Virginia School Bus CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions