Vermont CDL Passenger Vehicles Practice Test (VT) 2020
Unlock the 2020 Vermont CDL test with the help of these free sample questions! passenger questions only!
Vermont CDL Test Facts
- Questions: 50
- Correct answers to pass: 40
- Passing score: 80%
- Test locations: Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) Offices
- Test languages: English, Spanish
- Based upon: Vermont CDL Manual
Welcome to our VT passenger endorsement practice test! This quiz is designed for prospective passenger vehicle operators from Rutland City, Stowe, Burlington and every other region of Vermont, looking to study for their Passenger Vehicles endorsement exam. As the rules and regulations for all passenger vehicle drivers are the same, you can use this VT DMV CDL practice test to prepare your endorsement exam whether you ultimately aim to drive a taxi, an articulated city bus or anything in between. Using this quiz alongside the official P endorsement study material from the DMV handbook, you can make sure your understanding of the passenger test topics is of a high-enough level to get through the assessment, without ever leaving the comfort of your own home. The questions you will encounter here are formatted precisely like those of the real Vermont CDL passenger test, making it the ultimate self-assessment, exam preparation tool. Plus, you will be pleased to find out that unlimited use of this VT passenger practice test for 2020 applicants is not going to cost you a penny!
While the Vermont passenger test is the same for all types of passenger vehicle operator, you may need to take further endorsement exams which address knowledge relating to certain vehicle features, depending on the size of vehicle you will be working with. You should check with your potential employer whether the passenger vehicle you are training to drive falls into the Class C, Class B or Class A weight-category; this will allow you to plan out the most logical route of assessment. Of course, irrespective of vehicle-class, everything starts with the CDL general knowledge VT permit test. Applicants can study the state-specific road rules and commercial driving regulations addressed during that assessment, with our CDL practice test Vermont general knowledge quiz. It is beyond the general knowledge exam that the route of assessment will differ based on the type of passenger vehicle you intend to work with.
Class C drivers of very small passenger vehicles such as taxis do not require any endorsements beyond the passenger permit and may begin using this CDL passenger vehicles practice test VT quiz, as soon as the DMV general knowledge test is out of the way. Class B and Class A drivers must forego their study of P endorsement test topics temporarily, to study for whichever compulsory class-specific endorsement tests apply to their vehicles. Both sets of applicants should start by studying for the Air Brakes endorsement test with our 2020 practice permit test air brakes quiz, as the qualification associated with this exam is a set-requirement for any driver operating a vehicle above Class C. Class B drivers may then start preparing for the Passenger Vehicles permit test, while Class A applicants will need to acquire one further qualification: The Combination Vehicles endorsement. Our Class A license Vermont practice test will help you get ready for this latter endorsement test, should it be necessary to take it.
What can you expect to learn from this DMV passenger practice test when the time comes to use it? The quiz covers everything explored in the P endorsement section of the permit book, from vehicle safety standards and post-trip inspection, to emergency procedures and evacuation. While our questions will reinforce your knowledge of these topics, you will also have to read the Passenger Vehicles study material in-full to make sure everything that may appear on your assessment has been addressed. Now, its time to get started! Take your first step toward success and check out our VT CDL passenger practice test today.
Pick another quiz
- Vermont CDL Practice Test 20 questions
- Vermont CDL Practice Test 2: General Knowledge 20 questions
- Vermont CDL Practice Test 3: General Knowledge 20 questions
- Vermont CDL Practice Test 4: General Knowledge 20 questions
- Vermont DMV CDL Test Cheat Sheet 50 questions
- Vermont CDL Drivers License Test Simulator 50 questions
- Vermont CDL Combination Practice Test 20 questions
- Vermont Combination CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- Vermont CDL Air Brakes Practice Test 20 questions
- Vermont Air Brakes CDL Test Cheat Sheet 25 questions
- Vermont CDL HazMat Practice Test 20 questions
- Vermont HazMat CDL Test Cheat Sheet 30 questions
- Vermont CDL Doubles / Triples Practice Test 20 questions
- Vermont Doubles CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- Vermont CDL Tanker Practice Test 20 questions
- Vermont Tanker CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- Vermont CDL Passenger Practice Test In Progress
- Vermont Passenger CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- Vermont CDL School Bus Practice Test 20 questions
- Vermont School Bus CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions