Vermont CDL Doubles & Triples Practice Test (VT) 2020
Twenty free doubles & triples test questions to start with! A 2020 CDL practice test for Vermont, no nonsense!
Vermont CDL Test Facts
- Questions: 50
- Correct answers to pass: 40
- Passing score: 80%
- Test locations: Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) Offices
- Test languages: English, Spanish
- Based upon: Vermont CDL Manual
When you’re done with the CDL general knowledge test and the mandatory Class A endorsement exams, what next? Providing there are no cargo-specific endorsements left to obtain, you are at this point free to engage a driving tutor and start preparing for your Class A practical driving exam. However, there is one other license endorsement you might be interested in acquiring if you hope to drive the largest and most powerful combination vehicles around. The CDL doubles and triples practice test for Vermont learners offered on this page targets the assessment in question: The Doubles and Triples endorsement exam. As the name suggests, passing the doubles and triples T endorsement exam would qualify you to operate Class A combination vehicles with two or three trailers, which cannot be done under a standard Class A permit. If you would like to find out what the T endorsement exam covers or start preparing for the assessment, check out our practice doubles and triples test when you are finished reading this introduction.
Drivers of double and triple trailer combination vehicles need even more expert vehicle-handling knowledge than regular Class A permit holders, as control problems and safety issues are compounded with each additional trailer a truck tows. Everything covered in the Combination Vehicles endorsement exam still applies to multiple-trailer Class A vehicles and as a result, all double and triple-trailer vehicle operators must pass the VT CDL combination test prior to the T endorsement exam. You can brush up on your knowledge of combination vehicle rules or start studying for the Combination Vehicles endorsement test, with our Vermont combination CDL practice test for drivers from Burlington, Stowe, Montpelier and Rutland City. You will also need to pass the compulsory Class A air brakes endorsement test and the initial DMV general knowledge test, both of which are addressed with free CDL practice tests on our website. If you have recently passed the CDL general knowledge exam and are considering in which order you should apply for endorsements, we recommend using our VT CLD combination practice test to study for the Combination Vehicles endorsement test last, as it will set you up to study the doubles and triples endorsement material more efficiently.
Now that you are certain all your Class A endorsements are in order, it is time to start getting acquainted with multiple trailer operation theory using our Vermont doubles and triples endorsement practice test. To ensure complete accuracy and relevance, we have constructed this quiz based solely on the T endorsement section of the official permit test study guide, which can be downloaded free of charge here or from the Department of Motor Vehicles’ website. If it appears on our quiz, we can guarantee it will be represented with questions in the VT CDL doubles and triples test database supplying the endorsement exam and is likely to be referenced during your assessment. The sub-topics you will be studying include roll-over prevention, parking rules, lane changing procedures and various others that were touched upon during the CDL combination test for Vermont learners. In addition, entirely new subjects such as “crack the whip” prevention and coupling procedures will be introduced. Whatever you are currently working on, our VT doubles and triples practice test 2020 quiz will make tracking your progress a walk in the park.
Do not worry about trying to get a great score the first time you use this Class A license Vermont practice test, as you are welcome to return as often as needed to progress your grade toward a pass. As the quiz should only take around five minutes to complete, why not take your first shot at it today?
Pick another quiz
- Vermont CDL Practice Test 20 questions
- Vermont CDL Practice Test 2: General Knowledge 20 questions
- Vermont CDL Practice Test 3: General Knowledge 20 questions
- Vermont CDL Practice Test 4: General Knowledge 20 questions
- Vermont DMV CDL Test Cheat Sheet 50 questions
- Vermont CDL Drivers License Test Simulator 50 questions
- Vermont CDL Combination Practice Test 20 questions
- Vermont Combination CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- Vermont CDL Air Brakes Practice Test 20 questions
- Vermont Air Brakes CDL Test Cheat Sheet 25 questions
- Vermont CDL HazMat Practice Test 20 questions
- Vermont HazMat CDL Test Cheat Sheet 30 questions
- Vermont CDL Doubles / Triples Practice Test In Progress
- Vermont Doubles CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- Vermont CDL Tanker Practice Test 20 questions
- Vermont Tanker CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- Vermont CDL Passenger Practice Test 20 questions
- Vermont Passenger CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- Vermont CDL School Bus Practice Test 20 questions
- Vermont School Bus CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions