Vermont CDL Hazardous Materials Practice Test (VT) 2020
Best things in life are free. So is our Vermont CDL HazMat test!
Vermont CDL Test Facts
- Questions: 50
- Correct answers to pass: 40
- Passing score: 80%
- Test locations: Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) Offices
- Test languages: English, Spanish
- Based upon: Vermont CDL Manual
If you are a commercial driving student from Burlington, Montpelier, Stowe, Rutland City or any other part of Vermont who needs to take the Hazmat endorsement exam, the quiz on this page will boost your chances of passing it. Following the incredible success experienced by students using our VT DMV general knowledge practice test, our team have gone ahead and built dedicated free CDL practice tests for each of the CDL endorsement exams. As the Vermont hazmat endorsement practice test only includes questions from the H endorsement exam, you will not need to use it unless seeking a hazmat permit. The VT CDL hazmat test may not be the first endorsement exam you should apply for, but it will certainly be necessary to take it at some point, if your ultimate driving job will involve transporting gas, toxic waste, industrial chemicals or any other potentially harmful substance. A complete run-down of common cargos that demand hazardous material expertise is included in the H endorsement section of the commercial driver’s permit book.
Our DMV CDL practice test Vermont hazmat quiz has been designed to compliment your work with the study guide, by offering the opportunity to apply what you have learned. This will help you to develop a keener understanding of the topics at hand, while making sure you remember everything as you progress. As the hazmat endorsement test is not an easy assessment to pass, regular use of this VT hazmat practice test for 2020 applicants will be the key to your success. We recommend that no student commences work with this quiz until the CDL general knowledge exam and any mandatory endorsement tests associated with your class of vehicle have been passed, as it will amount to time wasted if there are other permit tests left to pass before the hazmat endorsement exam. Keep reading to find out if this is the DMV practice permit test you should be using right now.
Class C permit applicants may start using the hazmat quiz right away, if they have passed the general knowledge permit test. There are no compulsory endorsements associated with Class C vehicles, though we should point out that it is quite uncommon for hazardous material transportation drivers to require a regular Class C permit. It is far more likely that your H endorsement will be applied to a Class B or Class A license, in which case at least one further qualification will be necessary. Hazmat vehicle operators who require a Class B or Class A permit should use our CDL Vermont practice test Air Brakes quiz to prepare for the compulsory air brakes exam, before considering their hazmat application. Where a Class A permit is required, passing the Class A combination vehicles permit test is also mandatory. Beyond these two assessments you are free to begin working with the CDL hazmat practice test VT quiz, as applicants may sit cargo-specific endorsement tests in any order.
If the hazardous cargo you carry is commonly transported in liquid form using a tank-truck, you should study for a Tanker Vehicles permit to complete your license, following the H endorsement exam. This might seem like a long way off right now, but rest assured that working with our hazmat CDL practice test for Vermont drivers will have your hazmat endorsement in the bag quite quickly. Everything you need to know about material properties, security threat detection, containment rules, warning placards, emergency procedures and vehicle inspection has been addressed with authentic questions on this handy little quiz, which should take no more than five minutes to finish!
Pick another quiz
- Vermont CDL Practice Test 20 questions
- Vermont CDL Practice Test 2: General Knowledge 20 questions
- Vermont CDL Practice Test 3: General Knowledge 20 questions
- Vermont CDL Practice Test 4: General Knowledge 20 questions
- Vermont DMV CDL Test Cheat Sheet 50 questions
- Vermont CDL Drivers License Test Simulator 50 questions
- Vermont CDL Combination Practice Test 20 questions
- Vermont Combination CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- Vermont CDL Air Brakes Practice Test 20 questions
- Vermont Air Brakes CDL Test Cheat Sheet 25 questions
- Vermont CDL HazMat Practice Test In Progress
- Vermont HazMat CDL Test Cheat Sheet 30 questions
- Vermont CDL Doubles / Triples Practice Test 20 questions
- Vermont Doubles CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- Vermont CDL Tanker Practice Test 20 questions
- Vermont Tanker CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- Vermont CDL Passenger Practice Test 20 questions
- Vermont Passenger CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- Vermont CDL School Bus Practice Test 20 questions
- Vermont School Bus CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions