Ohio CDL Doubles & Triples Practice Test (OH) 2021
Better than the drivers manual! And certainly more fun! Start this Ohio doubles & triples test right now!
Ohio CDL Test Facts
- Questions: 50
- Correct answers to pass: 40
- Passing score: 80%
- Test locations: Bureau of Motor Vehicles (BMV) Offices
- Test languages: English, Spanish
- Based upon: Ohio CDL Manual
Learning to drive double and triple trailer combination vehicles will be a long road, featuring multiple DMV written tests and of course your practical driving assessment. The BMV offer an Ohio CDL doubles and triples test which covers information specific to this type of vehicle, though it is not the first assessment you will need to pass. The Ohio doubles and triples endorsement practice test this page directs you to will help you prepare for the T endorsement exam, once you have dealt with any other mandatory temp tests associated with Class A commercial vehicles. Our practice temps test can provide a clear picture of what the real Ohio BMV doubles and triples test will be like, so you can ready yourself for the challenge efficiently. When combined with the doubles and triples section of the permit test study guide, this quiz can practically guarantee you a first-time pass on the assessment, by ensuring your knowledge of every T endorsement test topic is up-to-scratch.
Aspiring double and triple-trailer vehicle drivers must begin their assessments with the same permit test as every other commercial driving student: the Ohio CDL general knowledge test 2021 exam. You can get up-to-speed with basic vehicle control theory, road rules and highway signs in preparation for the general knowledge test, using our Ohio BMV general knowledge practice test. Next, you will need to study for and pass the two obligatory Class A endorsement exams, before studying T endorsement material with this CDL doubles and triples practice test for Ohio drivers. Every Class A driver must pass the Ohio CDL combination test and the Air Brakes temps test, as the theory knowledge addressed during these exams is relevant to every Class A commercial vehicle. We provide an Ohio combination CDL practice test and an Air Brakes BMV CDL practice test which target these exams. Passing the Ohio combination CDL test is particularly important, as much of the information it covers forms the foundation of the double and triple-trailer combination vehicle study material. Even if you have already acquired a Combination Vehicles endorsement, you may wish to use our CDL combination practice test for Ohio drivers to brush up on your endorsement knowledge, before using this T endorsement quiz.
As double and triple-trailer combination vehicles are the most difficult commercial trucks to control, much of the theory knowledge in the permit book is dedicated to manoeuvring rules and tactics that you will need to be familiar with when you take driving lessons. This includes topics like “crack the whip” prevention, parking and coupling procedures, controlling speed and skid prevention, all of which are addressed with a selection of genuine permit test questions on our Ohio doubles and triples practice test for 2021 endorsement applicants. Familiarizing yourself with the way in which the study material should be applied to the doubles and triples endorsement questions and ironing-out any kinks in your knowledge before the real BMV permit test is vital. Without plenty of experience using this practice temps test for Ohio drivers, the stress of sitting the actual assessment at the BMV test office could be enough to stop you from passing, no matter how many hours you spend memorizing the endorsement information.
A significant portion of your study time must be reserved for reading the Doubles and Triples section of the handbook in addition to working on our BMV CDL practice test for Ohio learners, if you have your heart set on passing the exam first time. Whenever you begin to tire of reading, take a short break to answer some questions on this quiz – it only takes a few minutes to complete!
Pick another quiz
- Ohio CDL Practice Test 20 questions
- Ohio CDL Practice Test 2: General Knowledge 20 questions
- Ohio CDL Practice Test 3: General Knowledge 20 questions
- Ohio CDL Practice Test 4: General Knowledge 20 questions
- Ohio CDL Permit Test Cheat Sheet 50 questions
- Ohio CDL Drivers License Test Simulator 50 questions
- Ohio CDL Combination Practice Test 20 questions
- Ohio Combination CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- Ohio CDL Air Brakes Practice Test 20 questions
- Ohio Air Brakes CDL Test Cheat Sheet 25 questions
- Ohio CDL HazMat Practice Test 20 questions
- Ohio HazMat CDL Test Cheat Sheet 30 questions
- Ohio CDL Doubles / Triples Practice Test In Progress
- Ohio Doubles CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- Ohio CDL Tanker Practice Test 20 questions
- Ohio Tanker CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- Ohio CDL Passenger Practice Test 20 questions
- Ohio Passenger CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- Ohio CDL School Bus Practice Test 20 questions
- Ohio School Bus CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions