Ohio CDL Combination Vehicles Practice Test (OH) 2021
Your CDL written test answer key! 20 new Ohio combination permit test answers with images and study aids!
Ohio CDL Test Facts
- Questions: 50
- Correct answers to pass: 40
- Passing score: 80%
- Test locations: Bureau of Motor Vehicles (BMV) Offices
- Test languages: English, Spanish
- Based upon: Ohio CDL Manual
Getting through the DMV written test to earn your Class A commercial driving permit can happen faster than you think, thanks to the advice and resources we provide here on ePermitTest.com. There are in fact several BMV temps test exams you will need to take to become a qualified commercial driver, as vehicles of this weight category are difficult to manage and require more skills and knowledge than smaller commercial vehicles. As every Class A vehicle is some form of combination vehicle, the CDL combination test Ohio endorsement exam is a set-requirement for all Class A applicants. The Ohio combination CDL practice test on this page can help you study for that exam, in conjunction with the commercial driver’s permit book. The quiz only features questions from the Combination Vehicles endorsement permit test; there are further resources on our website which can prepare you for the other mandatory Class A exams, which you may like to take a look at. For now, let’s discuss the Combination Vehicles endorsement and our Ohio CDL combination practice test!
All the information needed to pass the Class A Ohio CDL combination test has been compiled by the BMV and laid out in its own section of the permit test study guide. In addition to using this Class A license Ohio practice test, you must read this entire chapter of your study guide thoroughly. No student can know in advance of their temps test which questions will come up on the randomized exam, so studying detailed discussions of every topic which could arise is essential. There is no way to avoid reading the permit book, if you are serious about earning your Combination Vehicles endorsement. However, working with our practice temps test for Ohio drivers alongside the manual will make it easier to assimilate the information in contains and get you ready to sit the real assessment much faster than if you were to approach it unaided. Whenever you want to track your progress or simply take a break from reading the permit book, our CDL combination practice test for Ohio drivers can provide a fun distraction, which also teaches you to apply what you have learned to real BMV test questions.
Class A combination vehicle applicants must have a solid understanding of the safety considerations, rules and regulations associated with the vehicle, before engaging in practical driving lessons. The BMV CDL practice test for Ohio learners we offer includes legitimate questions on managing high-sided trucks, how to prevent your vehicle from rolling, combination vehicle inspection, anti-lock braking, lane changing, railway crossing and many other essential topics from the handbook. By working on the Ohio CDL Class A combination practice test regularly you can ensure that your knowledge of these subjects is as good as it needs to be to pass the permit test, all from the comfort of your own home and at no cost whatsoever.
Every commercial driver must earn a pass on the Ohio CDL general knowledge test at the beginning of the application process, before applying for license endorsements. You will need our CDL general knowledge practice test for Ohio drivers, if you have yet to achieve this milestone. Once you have achieved a score of 40 correct answers or more on that exam, you are free to begin using this Ohio BMV CDL combination practice test or our Air Brakes endorsement quiz, as this latter license add-on is the second compulsory qualification for Class A drivers. Are you ready to get one step closer to that Class A commercial license?
Pick another quiz
- Ohio CDL Practice Test 20 questions
- Ohio CDL Practice Test 2: General Knowledge 20 questions
- Ohio CDL Practice Test 3: General Knowledge 20 questions
- Ohio CDL Practice Test 4: General Knowledge 20 questions
- Ohio CDL Permit Test Cheat Sheet 50 questions
- Ohio CDL Drivers License Test Simulator 50 questions
- Ohio CDL Combination Practice Test In Progress
- Ohio Combination CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- Ohio CDL Air Brakes Practice Test 20 questions
- Ohio Air Brakes CDL Test Cheat Sheet 25 questions
- Ohio CDL HazMat Practice Test 20 questions
- Ohio HazMat CDL Test Cheat Sheet 30 questions
- Ohio CDL Doubles / Triples Practice Test 20 questions
- Ohio Doubles CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- Ohio CDL Tanker Practice Test 20 questions
- Ohio Tanker CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- Ohio CDL Passenger Practice Test 20 questions
- Ohio Passenger CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- Ohio CDL School Bus Practice Test 20 questions
- Ohio School Bus CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions