North Dakota CDL Tanker Practice Test (ND) 2020
Don't stress over the North Dakota CDL test - pass easily with the help of this free tanker practice test! Based on the 2020 driving book!
North Dakota CDL Test Facts
- Questions: 50
- Correct answers to pass: 40
- Passing score: 80%
- Test locations: Department of Transportation (DOT) Offices
- Test languages: English, Spanish
- Based upon: North Dakota CDL Manual
Does your future driving career demand a North Dakota tanker permit? If you will be operating a Class B or Class A commercial vehicle with a tank-trailer that carries liquids, this is quite likely to be the case. The ND CDL tanker test is one of at least two endorsement exams you will need to pass to achieve a full tanker vehicle permit; which other assessments you take will be determined by the class of tank-truck you operate and whether any of the liquids you transport qualify as hazardous. We provide free CDL practice tests targeting every qualification you might need, to support you through every stage of your driver’s theory training. Among these quizzes is the CDL tanker practice test for North Dakota applicants which is accessible from this page!
This DMV CDL practice test ND quiz is based on the Tanker Vehicles endorsement exam and does not contain questions relating to any other DOT written test. As there are other assessments to be taken prior to the North Dakota DMV tanker test, the quiz on offer here may not be the most appropriate study tool for you to use at this time. Before learning about the driving challenges, rules and safety best practices of tanker vehicle operation, all aspiring tank-truck drivers must study road rules, highway signs and commercial driving regulations in preparation for the CDL general knowledge test. There may not be any questions on this tanker CDL practice test relating to that assessment, but our CDL general knowledge practice test ND quiz contains plenty of them.
All commercial tanker vehicles are ranked as Class B or Class A, which means they are legally required to use air brakes in place of a conventional braking system. Driver’s of air brake-equipped trucks and buses must pass the Air Brakes endorsement permit test before sitting a practical exam, to understand how this equipment affects their control of the vehicle. This means that your next task beyond the general knowledge exam will be preparing for and passing the Air Brakes assessment. The air brakes Class B and Class A practice test for North Dakota applicants we provide elsewhere on ePermitTest.com can help you study for this exam. Unless your vehicle qualifies as Class A – which would warrant a Combination Vehicles endorsement – you may then progress directly to the N endorsement exam, with guidance from this ND tanker endorsement practice test. Keep in mind that you may require a hazmat endorsement later, if you need to work with hazardous liquids such as gas.
Find out what sort of material you will need to learn for the tanker vehicle test right now by turning to the N endorsement section of the permit test study guide or completing an introductory round on this DOT permit practice test. The topics presented on our quiz and in the handbook mirror those you can expect to encounter on the real DMV written test precisely; they include liquid weights, maximum load, checking for leaks and other inspection considerations, what liquid surges are and how to avoid them, roll-over prevention and various others key issues.
All students are allowed as many re-tests as they like when working with our North Dakota tank practice test 2020 quiz, so getting a good score during your initial attempt is not important. Any incorrect answers you enter will be corrected individually alongside a brief explanation, which should help you learn from the experience and avoid similar mistakes in future.
Pick another quiz
- North Dakota CDL Practice Test 20 questions
- ND CDL Practice Test 2: General Knowledge 20 questions
- ND CDL Practice Test 3: General Knowledge 20 questions
- ND CDL Practice Test 4: General Knowledge 20 questions
- North Dakota DMV CDL Test Cheat Sheet 50 questions
- ND CDL Drivers License Test Simulator 50 questions
- North Dakota CDL Combination Practice Test 20 questions
- North Dakota Combination CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- North Dakota CDL Air Brakes Practice Test 20 questions
- North Dakota Air Brakes CDL Test Cheat Sheet 25 questions
- North Dakota CDL HazMat Practice Test 20 questions
- North Dakota HazMat CDL Test Cheat Sheet 30 questions
- North Dakota CDL Doubles / Triples Practice Test 20 questions
- North Dakota Doubles CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- North Dakota CDL Tanker Practice Test In Progress
- North Dakota Tanker CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- North Dakota CDL Passenger Practice Test 20 questions
- North Dakota Passenger CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- North Dakota CDL School Bus Practice Test 20 questions
- North Dakota School Bus CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions