North Dakota CDL Passenger Vehicles Practice Test (ND) 2020
Don't stress over the North Dakota CDL test, nail it the first time with new free North Dakota passenger test questions and answers!
North Dakota CDL Test Facts
- Questions: 50
- Correct answers to pass: 40
- Passing score: 80%
- Test locations: Department of Transportation (DOT) Offices
- Test languages: English, Spanish
- Based upon: North Dakota CDL Manual
Do you see yourself working as a taxi driver or a city bus driver in Fargo, Bismarck or any other part of North Dakota? This dream is attainable faster than you might think, with the information and resources we provide here on ePermitTest.com. Your first task will be to download a current copy of the commercial driver’s DMV handbook here or from the Department of Transportation website. This guide contains dedicated sections for every commercial driving theory exam conducted by the DOT, featuring all necessary study material for each. On this page, you will find a ND passenger vehicles practice test for 2020 students that has been built to accompany the P endorsement chapter of the permit book. Together, these two resources will prepare you for a vital stage in your commercial driver’s training should you wish to work with passengers: The North Dakota CDL passenger test.
There are several other free CDL practice tests available on our website, targeting different sections of the permit test study guide. Which of these quizzes you need to work with will depend on the type of passenger vehicle you hope to drive and whether you will transport school children. One thing is certain: all aspiring passenger vehicle drivers must pass the CDL general knowledge permit test before sitting any other assessments or working with this CDL passenger vehicles practice test for North Dakota applicants. When whipping your road-rule and road-sign knowledge into shape for the general knowledge exam, dedicate some of your study time to working with our ND CDL general knowledge practice test. This will ensure you get through the initial assessment successfully and in the shortest possible time. Your next course of action following the CDL general knowledge exam will be determined by the size of passenger vehicle you hope to work with.
Any applicant wishing to obtain a bus driver’s license will need to sit the air brakes endorsement permit test after the general knowledge exam, to prove they have the knowledge required to operate an air brake equipped vehicle. Questions from the Air Brakes exam can be found on our 2020 DMV practice test for North Dakota drivers, should you need to prepare for that assessment. This will be necessary for all drivers of Class B and Class A passenger vehicles, as it is a legal safety requirement for buses of this size to use air brakes rather than conventional brakes. It is wise to find out which class of driver’s permit you will ultimately need prior to working with the resources we provide, otherwise you could mistakenly end up studying the wrong material. Class C drivers may begin using this ND passenger endorsement practice test immediately after the general knowledge exam, as no further qualifications are required to operate vehicles within this weight category.
School bus driver’s license applicants should keep in mind that the North Dakota DOT passenger test is not the only occupation-specific endorsement exam they will need to take. After you have passed the general knowledge test, the air brakes exam and the passenger permit test, you may begin studying for the School Bus endorsement exam with our DMV CDL practice test ND school bus driver’s quiz.
Are you ready to start learning about passenger vehicle operation? Complete a round of questions on this North Dakota passenger practice test before diving into the study material and you should be able to work through the contents of the permit book more efficiently. Do not worry about getting a great score right away, as you can re-take the DOT test practice quiz as many times as it takes to achieve a satisfactory grade.
Pick another quiz
- North Dakota CDL Practice Test 20 questions
- ND CDL Practice Test 2: General Knowledge 20 questions
- ND CDL Practice Test 3: General Knowledge 20 questions
- ND CDL Practice Test 4: General Knowledge 20 questions
- North Dakota DMV CDL Test Cheat Sheet 50 questions
- ND CDL Drivers License Test Simulator 50 questions
- North Dakota CDL Combination Practice Test 20 questions
- North Dakota Combination CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- North Dakota CDL Air Brakes Practice Test 20 questions
- North Dakota Air Brakes CDL Test Cheat Sheet 25 questions
- North Dakota CDL HazMat Practice Test 20 questions
- North Dakota HazMat CDL Test Cheat Sheet 30 questions
- North Dakota CDL Doubles / Triples Practice Test 20 questions
- North Dakota Doubles CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- North Dakota CDL Tanker Practice Test 20 questions
- North Dakota Tanker CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- North Dakota CDL Passenger Practice Test In Progress
- North Dakota Passenger CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- North Dakota CDL School Bus Practice Test 20 questions
- North Dakota School Bus CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions