North Dakota CDL Doubles & Triples Practice Test (ND) 2020
Tired of reading the North Dakota DMV handbook? We know the feeling! Have some fun with a new North Dakota DMV doubles & triples test, 20 questions on signs and rules!
North Dakota CDL Test Facts
- Questions: 50
- Correct answers to pass: 40
- Passing score: 80%
- Test locations: Department of Transportation (DOT) Offices
- Test languages: English, Spanish
- Based upon: North Dakota CDL Manual
The North Dakota CDL doubles and triples test is an exam offered by the Department of Transportation, aimed at driving students or established Class A drivers who wish to enhance their permit and become qualified to operate double and triple trailer combination vehicles. Holding a Class A commercial license qualifies you to drive vehicles of all sizes from all classes, providing that vehicle does not use any specialist equipment or have features which present additional challenges. When multiple trailers are coupled together and towed, the drivers of such vehicles require extra driving skills and must adhere to further rules and regulations, which are covered the T endorsement exam. Our CDL doubles and triples practice test for ND applicants can help any Class A permit holder achieve their T endorsement, when used alongside the doubles and triples study material in the permit book.
The two main functions of this North Dakota doubles and triples endorsement practice test are to show you what to expect from the real permit test and to ensure that your understanding of the test topics is good enough to answer questions correctly. Work the T endorsement Class A license ND practice test into your daily routine and you can give your chances of passing first-time an enormous boost! Applicants should alternate between reading the doubles and triples information in the study guide and completing questions with this North Dakota DMV practice test, rather than neglecting the study guide in favor of the quiz. We understand that using this type of learning tool is way more fun than studying a written manual but if you are dedicated to achieving a T endorsement for your license, the official DOT-recommended study material must form the foundation of your revision plan.
Reading about coupling rules, uncoupling rules, parking procedures, roll-over prevention and the “crack the whip” effect in the permit book is the only way to ensure you are prepared for any question which could come up on the randomized ND DOT doubles and triples test. While the questions on our North Dakota doubles and triples practice test for 2020 students are legitimate and target the right topics, they are unlikely to be the exact questions you will face at the DMV test center. Incidentally, all students can use the same preparatory material no matter where in the state they intend to sit the assessment as every DOT office in Bismarck, Fargo, Minot and Grand Forks uses the same exam guidelines.
This DMV doubles and triples practice test cannot prepare you for the other Class A license exams, which must be passed prior to sitting the doubles and triples test. The exams in question are CDL general knowledge, Air Brakes and the ND CDL combination test. However, we do provide other free CDL practice tests here on ePermitTest.com which present questions from those exams! Try our North Dakota CDL combination practice test to prepare for the Combination Vehicles exam, should you still need to pass it. Even if you have already acquired this qualification, recapping the information with our CDL combination practice test ND quiz before diving into the T endorsement study material is a smart move. As many of the same issues apply to both single and multiple-trailer vehicle operation, being familiar with the basic Combination Vehicles information can help you get to grips with the doubles and triples material faster.
Are you about ready to answer some questions on our doubles and triples CDL practice test for North Dakota drivers? Great! Let’s get started right now.
Pick another quiz
- North Dakota CDL Practice Test 20 questions
- ND CDL Practice Test 2: General Knowledge 20 questions
- ND CDL Practice Test 3: General Knowledge 20 questions
- ND CDL Practice Test 4: General Knowledge 20 questions
- North Dakota DMV CDL Test Cheat Sheet 50 questions
- ND CDL Drivers License Test Simulator 50 questions
- North Dakota CDL Combination Practice Test 20 questions
- North Dakota Combination CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- North Dakota CDL Air Brakes Practice Test 20 questions
- North Dakota Air Brakes CDL Test Cheat Sheet 25 questions
- North Dakota CDL HazMat Practice Test 20 questions
- North Dakota HazMat CDL Test Cheat Sheet 30 questions
- North Dakota CDL Doubles / Triples Practice Test In Progress
- North Dakota Doubles CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- North Dakota CDL Tanker Practice Test 20 questions
- North Dakota Tanker CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- North Dakota CDL Passenger Practice Test 20 questions
- North Dakota Passenger CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- North Dakota CDL School Bus Practice Test 20 questions
- North Dakota School Bus CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions