New Hampshire DMV Traffic Lights & Signals Test (NH) 2023
A New Hampshire traffic signals quiz that will allow you to pass the permit test even if you don't have a driver's manual!
New Hampshire Permit Test Facts
- Questions: 40
- Correct answers to pass: 32
- Passing score: 80%
- Test locations: Division of Motor Vehicles (DMV) Offices
- Test languages: English, Spanish, Hindi, Vietnamese
Road signs are not the only traffic control devices you will be learning about in the run-up to the New Hampshire DMV test. New motorists must also study the signals and lights that manage different streams of traffic at intersections, pedestrian walkways, railroad crossings, drawbridges and other parts of the roadway. This NH traffic lights test has been built to help you with the signals section of the driving manual, which covers everything you need to know. Like the other New Hampshire DMV practice tests we provide, this traffic light quiz includes genuine exam extracts from the DMV permit test. All learners can re-take this NH driving test practice quiz as many times as they like while studying for the DMV test, as it is free and available for unlimited access.
A round on this New Hampshire drivers license practice test contains 20 questions and requires a minimum of 16 correct DMV written test answers. As this is a dedicated NH traffic signal test, it does not contain any material relating to the other subjects you will study during your driver’s education. The sole purpose of the quiz is to help you challenge your knowledge of signals and lights while you are working through the information in the drivers manual. Though our questions are legitimate, they do come with two study aids that will not be present on the real 2023 DMV written test. These study aids allow participating learners to remove half the incorrect permit test answers or ask for a clue, during any question on the New Hampshire driver’s manual practice test. Though you may need to rely on these support features quite heavily when initially using the test, you will quickly find yourself able to answer questions without them.
There may only be a few NH traffic light test questions on the DMV test, though there is no way to know which signals and lights these will address. As a result, you must be ready to answer questions on anything in the traffic test section of the driver’s manual when taking the assessment. The 20 questions you answer during your first round on this New Hampshire drivers test practice quiz represent just a small percentage of the questions you could be asked during the DMV permit test. Fortunately, our team has programmed the quiz to come up with new traffic test questions every time you work on it. Once you can pass the NH DMV practice test six or seven times in succession with a grade of 16 correct answers or more, you should be up to speed with traffic signals and ready to study something new.
The main subjects that will be covered during the DMV test for New Hampshire learners are rules of the road and road signs. When you are happy with your traffic signal knowledge, choose a different chapter of the drivers manual to begin learning about another subject. Check out our dedicated road signs practice driving test for New Hampshire learners if you would like to focus on signs. Another option would be to try our mixed-topic DMV cheat sheet, to answer questions on an array of different subjects from the general knowledge test. Irrespective of the subject you are currently working on, it is important that you refer to the official NH driving manual regularly throughout your studies. Compiled and released by the DMV themselves, the manual will always be the most reliable and complete source of information.
Pick another quiz
- New Hampshire DMV Practice Test 20 questions
- New Hampshire DMV Practice Test 2 20 questions
- New Hampshire DMV Practice Test 3 20 questions
- New Hampshire DMV Practice Test 4 20 questions
- New Hampshire DMV Practice Test 5 20 questions
- New Hampshire Road Signs Test 20 questions
- New Hampshire Road Signs Test 2 20 questions
- NH Road Signs Test Cheat Sheet 40 questions
- New Hampshire Traffic Lights & Signals Test In Progress
- New Hampshire DMV Permit Test Cheat Sheet 40 questions
- New Hampshire Driving Test Cheat Sheet 2 40 questions
- New Hampshire DMV Test Simulator 40 questions
- New Hampshire Adult Permit Test 40 questions
- New Hampshire Drivers License Renewal Test 20 questions
- New Hampshire Drug and Alcohol Practice Test 20 questions
- NH Drug & Alcohol Permit Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions