Mississippi CDL Tanker Practice Test (MS) 2020
Don't let the Mississippi CDL tanker test stress you! Nail your exam with the help of this free CDL practice test! Based on the real exam!
Mississippi CDL Test Facts
- Questions: 50
- Correct answers to pass: 40
- Passing score: 80%
- Test locations: Department of Public Safety (DPS) Offices
- Test languages: English, Spanish
- Based upon: Mississippi CDL Manual
Operating a commercial tanker vehicle carries with it a unique set of challenges which can largely be attributed to a high-center of gravity and the movement of liquid in a tank-trailer. Consequently, any aspiring commercial driver who wishes to earn their living in liquid-transportation will need to pass the Mississippi tanker vehicles test before learning to drive. This written examination covers the regulations, safety best practices and vehicle control theory of tanker vehicle operation, all of which you can read about in the Tanker Vehicles section of the MS permit book. To accompany that information, we have built the realistic Mississippi tanker endorsement practice test provided here! Working with these two resources side-by-side will ensure you are ready to take on the tank-truck N endorsement permit test as quickly as possible. This DMV tanker practice test is one of many free CDL practice tests provided here on ePermitTest.com, others of which are likely to come in handy during different stages of your theory training. We will discuss which of these quizzes you should use a little further down.
What can you gain from using our Class B and Class A license MS practice test for the Tanker Vehicles exam? To begin with, working on this quiz will provide you with an invaluable insight into what the real Mississippi CDL tanker test will be like and more specifically, what kind of questions you will be expected to answer. Vehicle control and safety are primary concerns for tanker vehicle drivers, as these trucks are notoriously difficult to manage. When carrying a full-load your tanker vehicle will have a very high center of gravity and will therefore be susceptible to rolling over on corners and bends in the road. Our tanker vehicles endorsement practice test features questions on how best to manage this danger, which you will learn from studying the DMV driver’s book.
You will also need to understand how the movement of liquid in your vehicle’s tank will change as you adjust speed and how this can cause your truck to move unexpectedly. This phenomenon is known as a “liquid surge” and is also addressed with realistic questions and answer on our MS DPS CDL practice test. Other key tank-test topics in the handbook which are covered on our quiz include the weights of different liquids, understanding the maximum load of your vehicle, checking for leaks during vehicle inspection and tank filling procedures. Referring to our 2020 tanker practice test regularly while working through this information in the study guide will make sure you understand what you have learned, while also teaching you to apply it correctly to real DMV test questions.
Now, let’s talk about the other Mississippi practice permit tests we provide which you might need to use. The MS DPS tanker test is not the only permit test which prospective tank-truck drivers must pass! Everything begins with the CDL general knowledge Mississippi permit test, which covers basic commercial driving knowledge and is applicable for all CDL students. That exam can be prepared for with our MS CDL general knowledge practice test which you can find elsewhere on this website. As every commercial tanker vehicle qualifies as Class B or Class A, you will next need to pass the DMV CDL air brakes test and in the case of the latter vehicle-class, the Combination Vehicles permit test. You should obtain the qualifications associated with these exams by using the appropriate quizzes, prior to studying Tanker Vehicle operation with this CDL tanker practice test Mississippi quiz. A logical next step in your training having achieved a tanker vehicles permit would be applying for a Hazmat endorsement, as this license add-on qualifies holders to work with hazardous liquids such as gas and industrial chemicals.
Pick another quiz
- Mississippi CDL Practice Test 20 questions
- MS CDL Practice Test 2: General Knowledge 20 questions
- MS CDL Practice Test 3: General Knowledge 20 questions
- MS CDL Practice Test 4: General Knowledge 20 questions
- Mississippi DMV CDL Test Cheat Sheet 50 questions
- MS CDL Drivers License Test Simulator 50 questions
- Mississippi CDL Combination Practice Test 20 questions
- Mississippi Combination CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- Mississippi CDL Air Brakes Practice Test 20 questions
- Mississippi Air Brakes CDL Test Cheat Sheet 25 questions
- Mississippi CDL HazMat Practice Test 20 questions
- Mississippi HazMat CDL Test Cheat Sheet 30 questions
- Mississippi CDL Doubles / Triples Practice Test 20 questions
- Mississippi Doubles CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- Mississippi CDL Tanker Practice Test In Progress
- Mississippi Tanker CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- Mississippi CDL Passenger Practice Test 20 questions
- Mississippi Passenger CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- Mississippi CDL School Bus Practice Test 20 questions
- Mississippi School Bus CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions