Mississippi CDL Doubles & Triples Practice Test (MS) 2020
Tired of reading the drivers book? Take a break, take a free Mississippi doubles & triples test, take a ride to the DMV, pick up your CDL!
Mississippi CDL Test Facts
- Questions: 50
- Correct answers to pass: 40
- Passing score: 80%
- Test locations: Department of Public Safety (DPS) Offices
- Test languages: English, Spanish
- Based upon: Mississippi CDL Manual
Are you considering adding a doubles and triples T endorsement to your commercial driving license? This qualification is one of many CDL license endorsements available, which either specify the type of vehicle you may operate or the cargo you can carry. Holding a Mississippi doubles and triples permit in addition to a full Class A license would qualify you to drive huge, double or triple-trailer combination vehicles. To achieve this qualification, you will need to study for and pass the MS DMV doubles and triples test, which can be taken at any DPS test office in Hattiesburg, Jackson, Biloxi or whichever city is closest to you. If you are interested in shortening your preparation time for this assessment, we recommend working with the CDL doubles and triples practice test for Mississippi students offered here. This practice permit test is intended to support your study of the official doubles and triples rules and regulations, which are outlined in the T endorsement chapter of the DMV handbook. Together these two resources make for a study plan so effective that you will not need to bother with any other support tools, doubles and triples practice tests or unofficial guides.
There are different resources you will need during other stages of your commercial driver’s training, as it will be necessary to achieve a complete Class A driving permit before applying for a doubles and triples endorsement. This will involve passing the three obligatory Class A DPS permit tests, which are the DMV general knowledge test, the MS CDL combination test and the Air Brakes L endorsement permit test. We offer high-quality free CDL practice tests for each of these assessments, so you will not be on your own in preparing for them if there are any you have yet to obtain. We recommend dealing with the DPS CDL air brakes test immediately after the general knowledge exam and leaving the Mississippi combination CDL test until last, as it has close links with the doubles and triples endorsement. Any applicant who has already obtained a Combination Vehicles endorsement but did so more than a few months ago may wish to bring their knowledge of combination vehicle operation up-to-date with our MS CDL combination practice test. This will provide some context for the doubles and triples endorsement materia,l as it builds on much of the knowledge you will have acquired for the Combination Vehicles endorsement test.
A round on our Mississippi doubles and triples endorsement practice test will give you an idea what sort of questions you are aiming to answer with the T endorsement material in the permit book. Obviously, you cannot expect to earn a passing grade on the Class A license MS practice test if you have little to no experience with the study material, though this should not be a concern. Your score will rapidly improve over the coming weeks as you become better acquainted with doubles and triples rules and regulations, until you are easily able to answer at least 16 of the 20 permit test questions correctly – which is the same requirement as the real assessment. The MS doubles and triples practice test 2020 quiz is designed to hasten this improvement, by providing feedback and corrections whenever an incorrect response is entered. Take note of this information as it arises, and you should be able to avoid making similar mistakes on multiple occasions.
When you are happy with your grade on the DMV CDL practice test for Mississippi T endorsement students, why not try our doubles and triples test cheat sheet?
Pick another quiz
- Mississippi CDL Practice Test 20 questions
- MS CDL Practice Test 2: General Knowledge 20 questions
- MS CDL Practice Test 3: General Knowledge 20 questions
- MS CDL Practice Test 4: General Knowledge 20 questions
- Mississippi DMV CDL Test Cheat Sheet 50 questions
- MS CDL Drivers License Test Simulator 50 questions
- Mississippi CDL Combination Practice Test 20 questions
- Mississippi Combination CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- Mississippi CDL Air Brakes Practice Test 20 questions
- Mississippi Air Brakes CDL Test Cheat Sheet 25 questions
- Mississippi CDL HazMat Practice Test 20 questions
- Mississippi HazMat CDL Test Cheat Sheet 30 questions
- Mississippi CDL Doubles / Triples Practice Test In Progress
- Mississippi Doubles CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- Mississippi CDL Tanker Practice Test 20 questions
- Mississippi Tanker CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- Mississippi CDL Passenger Practice Test 20 questions
- Mississippi Passenger CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- Mississippi CDL School Bus Practice Test 20 questions
- Mississippi School Bus CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions