Kentucky DMV Permit Test Signs (KY) # 2
No way around studying Kentucky road signs if you want to pass that permit test the first time! Learn another 2- signs with our free practice test!
Kentucky Permit Test Facts
- Questions: 40
- Correct answers to pass: 32
- Passing score: 80%
- Test locations: Transportation Cabinet (DMV) Offices
- Test languages: English, Spanish, Hindu, Vietnamese
- Based upon: Kentucky driver's manual
Use this Kentucky driving signs test quiz to guide your work with the road signs section of the permit test study guide. The DMV practice test KY quiz includes 20 questions, all of which cover warning signs, regulatory signs, guide signs, work zone signs and other general road sign knowledge. You can re-take the Kentucky road signs test as many times as it takes to achieve a passing grade of 16 correct permit test answers. This works out as the same 80% pass requirement used on the real KY DMV permit test. Applicants using this Kentucky permit test signs quiz have the option to ask for assistance with any questions they cannot answer, by clicking the ‘hint’ or ‘50/50’ study aids.
Use of the study aids on this DMV practice permit test KY quiz is not restricted. They are present to help you answer questions correctly, even if you have not yet acquainted yourself with the road sign test study material in the driver’s manual. When you find yourself faced with a question you cannot answer on your own, try activating the ‘hint’ lifeline first. This study aid will bring up a short clue about the correct road sign or road sign meaning, to help the participating learner figure out the correct solution. Use the ‘50/50’ lifeline when two or more of the possible permit test answers are too similar for you to make a decision. This may often be the case, as the DMV design Kentucky signs test questions so that only applicants who have read the study material carefully will be able to answer correctly. ‘50/50’ will assist you in these situations, by instantly removing 50% of the incorrect answers listed next to the question. If you encounter a particularly challenging question on the DMV KY practice permit test, feel free to use both support features together.
Reading the official driving manual is the best way to learn about Kentucky road signs and what they mean, as it explores the common language of shapes, colors and symbols which underpins United States road signs. While you must read all the traffic signs test material in the study guide at some point before sitting the permit test, you should also prioritize use of our KY permit test signs quiz. The DMV Kentucky practice test makes the perfect supporting study aid to use alongside the driving manual, as the questions it presents are just like those you will be expected to answer during the real DMV assessment. There is no ‘right way’ to organize your studies, just so long as the KY road sign test section of the driving manual and our road signs practice permit tests are included. You may wish to begin by reading through one section of the study material, then concluding your study session with a round of questions on the 2020 practice permit test.
This 20-question Kentucky practice driving test features more road sign material than the real permit test, during which just 10 questions will be dedicated to road signs. However, our quiz still cannot cover every individual road sign you may be asked about during the randomly generated exam – there are hundreds of them. Before concluding your study of road signs, it would be wise to spend some time working on our 40-question KY road signs cheat sheet. In addition to being longer than this entry-level learner permit practice test Kentucky signs quiz, the cheat sheet will generate new questions and answers each time you use it.
Pick another quiz
- Kentucky DMV Practice Test 20 questions
- Kentucky DMV Practice Test 2 20 questions
- Kentucky DMV Practice Test 3 20 questions
- Kentucky DMV Practice Test 4 20 questions
- Kentucky DMV Practice Test 5 20 questions
- Kentucky Road Signs Test 20 questions
- Kentucky Road Signs Test 2 In Progress
- Kentucky Road Signs Test Cheat Sheet 40 questions
- Kentucky Traffic Lights & Signals Test 20 questions
- Kentucky Permit Test Cheat Sheet 40 questions
- Kentucky Written Test Cheat Sheet 2 40 questions
- Kentucky Permit Test Simulator 40 questions
- Kentucky DMV Adult Permit Test 40 questions
- Kentucky Drivers License Renewal Test 20 questions
- Kentucky Drug and Alcohol Practice Test 20 questions
- Kentucky Drug & Alcohol Permit Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions