Iowa CDL Passenger Vehicles Practice Test (IA) 2020
Don't miss your chance to work on the new Iowa passenger license practice test! Goes great with the online Iowa CDL study guide!
Iowa CDL Test Facts
- Questions: 50
- Correct answers to pass: 40
- Passing score: 80%
- Test locations: Department of Transportation (DOT) Offices
- Test languages: English, Spanish
- Based upon: Iowa CDL Manual
If you think you might like to use your commercial driving license to enter the passenger transportation industry, use our CDL passenger practice test for Iowa drivers to check out some genuine questions and answers from the Passenger endorsement written exam. The official DMV handbook includes a dedicated passenger vehicles section, featuring detailed explanations of every topic that you can expect to appear on the permit test. The Iowa passenger endorsement practice test on this page has been built using that information, making it one of the best self-assessment tools you can use to measure your progress and of course, get a sneak-peek at what the real assessment will be like. It is not mandatory to use a DOT CDL practice test for Iowa drivers in preparation for any DOT written test, though it is highly recommended. Students who expose themselves to CDL passenger test questions and answers from Iowa test papers regularly in the run-up to their assessment are substantially more likely to pass on the first attempt, than students who rely solely on the permit book and go into their exam blind. How much is it going to cost you to take advantage of the amazing resource we offer? Absolutely nothing! This DMV passenger practice test and every other quiz we provide are available 100 percent free of charge.
The exams you must pass to become a fully-qualified passenger vehicle driver do not differ whether you are based in Des Moines, Cedar Rapids, Davenport or elsewhere in Iowa, as the same assessment procedures are used state-wide. However, the type of passenger vehicle you intend to drive will affect which license endorsements you will need to acquire. Every passenger vehicle driver must begin with the same examination as all commercial drivers, regardless of their industry. This is the CDL general knowledge Iowa permit test, which can be prepared for with assistance from our DMV general knowledge practice test. Applicants who intend to drive small Class C passenger vehicles such as taxi-cabs can then progress directly to the Iowa CDL passenger test, as no further qualifications are required. Though students who aim to drive larger air-brake equipped passenger vehicles such as school buses or city buses, will need to delay their application for a passenger permit until after they have obtained the mandatory Class A and Class B Air Brakes endorsement. Should you require this qualification, our Class B and Class A practice test for Iowa learners can show you what the air brakes endorsement exam will be like.
The Iowa DOT passenger test covers basic passenger transportation rules and information such as pre and post-trip vehicle inspection, destination announcements, emergency procedures, evacuation and driver safety, though it does not address everything you must know to transport school children. If your ultimate goal it to become a school bus driver, it will be necessary to obtain a School Bus endorsement after passing the Iowa passenger permit test. We provide a CDL Class B practice test for Iowa S endorsement applicants which can be used to prepare for that assessment, when the time comes to do so. Your concern when starting out should be the general knowledge test and any compulsory class-specific endorsements which may be linked to your vehicle; upon acquisition of these you are free to start using this Iowa passenger practice test for 2020 applicants to work toward your passenger permit.
Are you keen to get a look at some passenger test questions? If you have a few minutes to spare there is nothing to stop you from doing so right now. Our neat and convenient 2020 DMV practice test for Iowa students takes between three and five minutes to finish!
Pick another quiz
- Iowa CDL Practice Test 20 questions
- Iowa CDL Practice Test 2: General Knowledge 20 questions
- Iowa CDL Practice Test 3: General Knowledge 20 questions
- Iowa CDL Practice Test 4: General Knowledge 20 questions
- Iowa DMV CDL Test Cheat Sheet 50 questions
- Iowa CDL Drivers License Test Simulator 50 questions
- Iowa CDL Combination Practice Test 20 questions
- Iowa Combination CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- Iowa CDL Air Brakes Practice Test 20 questions
- Iowa Air Brakes CDL Test Cheat Sheet 25 questions
- Iowa CDL HazMat Practice Test 20 questions
- Iowa HazMat CDL Test Cheat Sheet 30 questions
- Iowa CDL Doubles / Triples Practice Test 20 questions
- Iowa Doubles CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- Iowa CDL Tanker Practice Test 20 questions
- Iowa Tanker CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- Iowa CDL Passenger Practice Test In Progress
- Iowa Passenger CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- Iowa CDL School Bus Practice Test 20 questions
- Iowa School Bus CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions