Iowa CDL Combination Vehicles Practice Test (IA) 2020
Better than any Iowa drivers manual! Nail the CDL written test with this new combination practice test! 20 new questions to take you another step forward!
Iowa CDL Test Facts
- Questions: 50
- Correct answers to pass: 40
- Passing score: 80%
- Test locations: Department of Transportation (DOT) Offices
- Test languages: English, Spanish
- Based upon: Iowa CDL Manual
Are you considering becoming a Class A commercial driver? As this vehicle category includes all the largest and most powerful commercial vehicles commonly driven, applying for a Class A license is generally a lengthier process than applying for Class B or Class C. Every aspiring Class A driver must pass three mandatory written exams: the CDL general knowledge test, the Iowa CDL combination test and the Air Brakes endorsement test. Here on ePermitTest.com we have built high-quality free CDL practice tests to accompany the study material for these assessments and any others you may wish to take, including the Iowa combination CDL practice test on this page. Working on this type of self-assessment quiz in conjunction with the official study material in the permit book is widely acknowledged to be the most effective way to pass the DMV permit tests. With this CDL combination practice test for Iowa drivers to hand, you can accrue plenty of experience in answering real permit test questions correctly before attempting to do so during the real exam.
Factoring a DOT CDL practice test for Iowa learners into your study routine is important, as you would otherwise have no idea how well you have understood the material in the permit test study guide. Everything you must know about combination vehicle operation is included in the book, but even memorizing every word of the information does not guarantee that you can recall it or use it correctly. However, working on our 2020 DMV practice test for Iowa students can do exactly that. Just like the real CDL combination test in Iowa, this quiz will present you with individual questions that are accompanied by two or more possible permit test answers. Only one of the answers listed will be correct and as they are often quite similar, choosing the right one can be tricky! Fortunately, making mistakes on this Iowa CDL Class A combination practice test provides an opportunity for more learning, as the quiz itself will offer feedback and display which of the remaining answers you should have chosen. Take note of this guidance and you will easily be able to beat your previous score with each fresh attempt at the test!
There is an appropriate order in which to take the compulsory Class A assessments, so this Class A license Iowa practice test may not be the best quiz for you to use at this time – depending on which qualifications you have already obtained. Any student who has yet to pass the DOT general knowledge test should divert their attention to our CDL general knowledge practice test for Iowa learners, which offers an introduction to rules of the road, road sign meanings and general vehicle control as it applies to all commercial drivers. The Air Brakes endorsement test and the Combination Vehicles endorsement test can be taken in any order, as they are both equally important to the Class A permit. When you wish to begin learning about air brake operation, repair, maintenance and components in preparation for the air brakes permit test, try completing a couple of rounds on our Class B and Class A practice test for Iowa Air Brakes applicants.
Are you wondering what kind of questions you will be asked while working on this Combination Vehicles quiz? It is entirely free to use, so why not try it now and find out? Combination vehicle inspection, how to avoid rolling your vehicle, skid prevention, dealing with railway crossing and every other vital subject talked about in the permit book is given space on our DMV Iowa practice test. Partnered with the official study guide, this quiz will get you through the Iowa combination CDL test before you know it!
Pick another quiz
- Iowa CDL Practice Test 20 questions
- Iowa CDL Practice Test 2: General Knowledge 20 questions
- Iowa CDL Practice Test 3: General Knowledge 20 questions
- Iowa CDL Practice Test 4: General Knowledge 20 questions
- Iowa DMV CDL Test Cheat Sheet 50 questions
- Iowa CDL Drivers License Test Simulator 50 questions
- Iowa CDL Combination Practice Test In Progress
- Iowa Combination CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- Iowa CDL Air Brakes Practice Test 20 questions
- Iowa Air Brakes CDL Test Cheat Sheet 25 questions
- Iowa CDL HazMat Practice Test 20 questions
- Iowa HazMat CDL Test Cheat Sheet 30 questions
- Iowa CDL Doubles / Triples Practice Test 20 questions
- Iowa Doubles CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- Iowa CDL Tanker Practice Test 20 questions
- Iowa Tanker CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- Iowa CDL Passenger Practice Test 20 questions
- Iowa Passenger CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- Iowa CDL School Bus Practice Test 20 questions
- Iowa School Bus CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions