Iowa CDL Doubles & Triples Practice Test (IA) 2020
You asked - we delivered! An all new Iowa doubles & triples CDL practice test with free questions for the 2020 CDL test!
Iowa CDL Test Facts
- Questions: 50
- Correct answers to pass: 40
- Passing score: 80%
- Test locations: Department of Transportation (DOT) Offices
- Test languages: English, Spanish
- Based upon: Iowa CDL Manual
Any commercial driving student who ultimately aims to drive the largest, double and triple-trailer combination vehicles around will at some point need to take the Iowa CDL doubles and triples test to earn a T endorsement for their license. Acquiring this endorsement in addition to the standard Class A endorsements will allow you to begin taking practical lessons in a double or triple trailer combination vehicle – then you are just one step away from landing your dream driving job! To assist you in getting ready for the T endorsement exam as quickly and efficiently as possible, our team have created an authentic Iowa doubles and triples practice test for 2020 applicants. The information on this Class A license Iowa practice test matches up perfectly with the official study material in the permit book and can be used free of charge, as often as needed.
Iowa doubles and triples permit applicants still need to pass the single-trailer Combination Vehicles permit test and should do so, prior to studying T endorsement material. The doubles and triples test does not stand as a replacement for the Iowa CDL combination test as it does not address basic combination vehicle rules, regulations and control theory. The knowledge covered in the CDL combination test for Iowa students lays the groundwork for issues you will learn about in preparation for the doubles and triples exam. It can therefore be useful to refresh your memory of the basic combination vehicles material using our Iowa combination CDL practice test before moving on to the doubles and triples section of the handbook.
We offer an air brakes quiz in addition to the Iowa CDL combination practice test, which you will also need prior to this 2020 doubles and triples practice test - if you have yet to obtain an Air Brakes endorsement. New learners who have not taken any of the DOT written tests should put preparation for the mandatory Class A endorsements on hold for now, turning their attention to our Iowa CDL general knowledge practice test instead. This deals with rules of the road, highway signs, general vehicle control and commercial driving practices, all of which you will need for the initial DMV general knowledge test. You should not require any further endorsements beyond the three discussed here before learning to drive, unless your double or triple-trailer combination vehicle will transport liquids or hazardous materials.
Now that we have all that information out of the way, let’s find out some more about this CDL doubles and triples practice test for Iowa drivers! Our quiz contains incredibly realistic questions which will challenge your knowledge of every issue discussed in the permit test study guide, including the “crack the whip” effect, roll-over prevention, uncoupling and coupling rules, emergency procedures and much more. You should aim to complete this DOT Iowa practice test regularly, whenever you take a time-out from reading the study guide or after completing each individual section. This will make memorizing the doubles and triples endorsement material a less monotonous process and give you the chance to apply what you have learned while it remains in the forefront of your mind. Ultimately, working in this way will mean less time spent studying the permit book as you will not be forced to re-read information several times just to remember it.
This free Iowa doubles and triples endorsement practice test is a great, time-saving study solution which can easily be completed in under five minutes. How long will it take you on the first attempt?
Pick another quiz
- Iowa CDL Practice Test 20 questions
- Iowa CDL Practice Test 2: General Knowledge 20 questions
- Iowa CDL Practice Test 3: General Knowledge 20 questions
- Iowa CDL Practice Test 4: General Knowledge 20 questions
- Iowa DMV CDL Test Cheat Sheet 50 questions
- Iowa CDL Drivers License Test Simulator 50 questions
- Iowa CDL Combination Practice Test 20 questions
- Iowa Combination CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- Iowa CDL Air Brakes Practice Test 20 questions
- Iowa Air Brakes CDL Test Cheat Sheet 25 questions
- Iowa CDL HazMat Practice Test 20 questions
- Iowa HazMat CDL Test Cheat Sheet 30 questions
- Iowa CDL Doubles / Triples Practice Test In Progress
- Iowa Doubles CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- Iowa CDL Tanker Practice Test 20 questions
- Iowa Tanker CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- Iowa CDL Passenger Practice Test 20 questions
- Iowa Passenger CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- Iowa CDL School Bus Practice Test 20 questions
- Iowa School Bus CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions