Indiana CDL Tanker Practice Test (IN) 2020
Your success is our mission! Nail your 2020 Indiana CDL tanker test with these free DMV practice test questions!
Indiana CDL Test Facts
- Questions: 50
- Correct answers to pass: 40
- Passing score: 80%
- Test locations: Bureau of Motor Vehicles (BMV) Offices
- Test languages: English, Spanish
- Based upon: Indiana CDL Manual
Driving a liquid transportation tank truck requires an additional skill set that is not addressed in the Indiana CDL general knowledge material. In the permit test study guide you will find a sub-section dedicated to tanker operation, which contains all the information you must learn to drive one of these vehicles. Your understanding of this material must then be assessed through the Indiana CDL tanker test, which you will sit at your local BMV test center in Indianapolis, Evansville or Fort Wayne. Pass this DMV written test with a score of 16 correct permit test answers or more and you will be awarded a tanker vehicles N endorsement for your commercial driving permit. On this page, we provide an Indiana tanker endorsement practice test to assist prospective tank vehicle drivers in studying for the N endorsement permit test. This quiz is one of many expertly built free CDL practice tests available here on ePermitTest.com, several others of which you may need before taking driving lessons. This will depend on the size of the tank vehicle you hope to drive and the assessments you have already taken.
All tanker vehicles qualify as either Class B or Class A commercial vehicles, with Class A being the largest and requiring the most qualifications. An Air Brakes endorsement is required by all drivers of these two classes, as anything bigger than a Class C vehicle must be equipped with air brakes by law. As the Air Brakes endorsement is not optional, we recommend preparing for that permit test prior to the tanker test, using our Class B and Class A license Indiana practice test air brakes quiz. If you expect to drive a Class A tanker vehicle, you should then go on to work with our Combination Vehicles Class A practice test Indiana quiz, as that endorsement will also be compulsory for vehicles of this size. Of course, none of these license endorsements can be applied for until you have passed the first BMV written test which all commercial drivers must take – the Indiana CDL general knowledge test. To brush up on topics like rules of the road, road signs and basic vehicle control skills for that assessment, try our Indiana CDL general knowledge practice test.
As a dedicated Indiana tanker practice test for 2020 applicants, this quiz matches up perfectly with the study material in the official permit book and does not contain questions relating to any other exam. Starting up the CDL tanker practice test Indiana quiz before getting stuck in to the study material is perfectly acceptable and can help you to pick out key information when you do read the permit book, as you will already have seen some of the questions you aim to answer. It is of no consequence how highly you score on the first attempt, as you are free to come back to this page and work on your grade as many times as necessary. Keep in mind that thorough study of the N endorsement material will be essential to your success during the permit test; this Indiana DMV practice test can not provide enough information about vehicle control, liquid surges, speed adjustments, roll-over prevention, liquid weights and the other essential tanker test subjects on its own.
When you are satisfied with your grade on this Indiana tank practice test 2020 quiz, or if you struggle with any of the study material in the handbook, try spending some time with our tanker test cheat sheet!
Pick another quiz
- Indiana CDL Practice Test 20 questions
- Indiana CDL Practice Test 2: General Knowledge 20 questions
- Indiana CDL Practice Test 3: General Knowledge 20 questions
- Indiana CDL Practice Test 4: General Knowledge 20 questions
- Indiana BMV CDL Test Cheat Sheet 50 questions
- Indiana CDL Drivers License Test Simulator 50 questions
- Indiana CDL Combination Practice Test 20 questions
- Indiana Combination CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- Indiana CDL Air Brakes Practice Test 20 questions
- Indiana Air Brakes CDL Test Cheat Sheet 25 questions
- Indiana CDL HazMat Practice Test 20 questions
- Indiana HazMat CDL Test Cheat Sheet 30 questions
- Indiana CDL Doubles / Triples Practice Test 20 questions
- Indiana Doubles CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- Indiana CDL Tanker Practice Test In Progress
- Indiana Tanker CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- Indiana CDL Passenger Practice Test 20 questions
- Indiana Passenger CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- Indiana CDL School Bus Practice Test 20 questions
- Indiana School Bus CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions