Indiana CDL Combination Vehicles Practice Test (IN) 2020
Don't stress over the Indiana CDL test - pass easily with the help of this free combination practice test! Based on the 2020 driving book!
Indiana CDL Test Facts
- Questions: 50
- Correct answers to pass: 40
- Passing score: 80%
- Test locations: Bureau of Motor Vehicles (BMV) Offices
- Test languages: English, Spanish
- Based upon: Indiana CDL Manual
Are you an Indiana commercial driving applicant, hoping to earn your living transporting goods in a Class A vehicle? If this is the case, you are fortunate to have discovered our Indiana combination CDL practice test. As this vehicle-class comprises the largest and heaviest commercial vehicles, Class A license applicants have more mandatory tests in their path that Class B or Class C drivers. Depending on the cargo you intend to transport with your Class A truck, it is likely that choosing this path will require a greater number of total qualifications than Class B or Class C too. Huge, powerful Class A vehicles are harder to manage than smaller commercial vehicles, so you will have a lot to learn before becoming fully-qualified. The Indiana CDL combination test is one of the compulsory license endorsement exams you will need to take, following completion of the DMV general knowledge test 2020 assessment. Using the Indiana BMV practice test 2020 quiz on this page, alongside the official permit test study guide, can get you fighting-fit to take on the Combination Vehicles permit test.
Only Class A commercial drivers are required to sit the CDL combination test Indiana exam, as no other vehicles from the lower two weight classes qualify as combination vehicles. Before taking practical driving lessons, you will also need to sit the Air Brakes endorsement test, which applies to all Class A and Class B drivers. As we aim to provide all the resources a commercial driving student may need during their training, our team have also built a DMV CDL practice test for Indiana Air Brakes applicants, which is available for free and unlimited use here on ePermitTest.com. We have not forgotten about the initial Indiana CDL general knowledge test either! Start using our Indiana BMV general knowledge practice test today, if you still need to earn a pass on that permit test. You will be glad to know that the CDL general knowledge exam is the only assessment you must pass, before studying Combination Vehicles endorsement material with this Indiana CDL Class A combination practice test, as there is no rule stating which of the compulsory endorsements must be dealt with first.
Much of the material in the Combination Vehicles sub-section of the permit book focuses on vehicle manoeuvring skills and tactics, which will help to keep you and other road users safe while you are operating your Class A vehicle. Immerse yourself in this information to learn about vehicle control, lane changing, how to cross railways safely, how to avoid tipping a high-sided vehicle on bends and corners, combination vehicle-specific inspection procedures and much more. Then, whenever you want a break from reading, take five minutes out to answer some questions targeting these topics with this Indiana CDL combination practice test. In challenging your knowledge while it is relatively fresh, you will be making sure you understand the material fully and improving your chances of recalling it during the DMV permit test. There are many BMV practice permit test quizzes online which can be used for this purpose, but none quite so authentic and effective as ours!
The questions which make up this CDL combination practice test for Indiana drivers mirror the style, structure and content of those on the real exam so perfectly, that you will not be able to tell the difference when your Combination Vehicles test comes around. With no limit imposed on the number of times this Class A license Indiana practice test can be used, all students are free to return as often as needed to work on their score – so why not get started today?
Pick another quiz
- Indiana CDL Practice Test 20 questions
- Indiana CDL Practice Test 2: General Knowledge 20 questions
- Indiana CDL Practice Test 3: General Knowledge 20 questions
- Indiana CDL Practice Test 4: General Knowledge 20 questions
- Indiana BMV CDL Test Cheat Sheet 50 questions
- Indiana CDL Drivers License Test Simulator 50 questions
- Indiana CDL Combination Practice Test In Progress
- Indiana Combination CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- Indiana CDL Air Brakes Practice Test 20 questions
- Indiana Air Brakes CDL Test Cheat Sheet 25 questions
- Indiana CDL HazMat Practice Test 20 questions
- Indiana HazMat CDL Test Cheat Sheet 30 questions
- Indiana CDL Doubles / Triples Practice Test 20 questions
- Indiana Doubles CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- Indiana CDL Tanker Practice Test 20 questions
- Indiana Tanker CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- Indiana CDL Passenger Practice Test 20 questions
- Indiana Passenger CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- Indiana CDL School Bus Practice Test 20 questions
- Indiana School Bus CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions