Indiana CDL General Knowledge Practice Test (IN) # 3
Not planning to take the combination vehicles test? This Indiana class B practice test is for you!
Indiana CDL Test Facts
- Questions: 50
- Correct answers to pass: 40
- Passing score: 80%
- Test locations: Bureau of Motor Vehicles (BMV) Offices
- Test languages: English, Spanish
- Based upon: Indiana CDL Manual
Want to know how you can get ready for your Indiana Class B test faster? That’s easy! You just need to start using this CDL Class B practice test for Indiana drivers, alongside the DMV handbook. Whatever happens you will need to read the BMV booklet carefully, a couple of times, before you can consider yourself prepared for the DMV permit test in Indiana. We’re guessing you know this and have been doing it already, but boredom and frustration are setting in and have brought you to our website. All the information you need to pass the Indiana DMV test is indeed in the handbook, but studying a manual for extended periods of time can be dull – there is no getting away from that fact. Though there are certain things that can be done to take the strain off you a bit, like taking a break from reading to complete this fun, user-friendly Class B license practice test!
Are you hoping to obtain a Class A or Class C license? That’s not a problem. This DMV practice permit test is suitable for you too! This is because the actual BMV Indiana permit test exam focuses on CDL general knowledge and is the same for all classes of commercial drivers license. No matter what type of vehicle you want to drive, this DMV 2020 Indiana quiz can get you where you want to go faster than studying the DMV handbook alone. When you fire up this incredibly authentic DMV practice permit test you’ll be presented with BMV test questions based on topics in the handbook, such as basic vehicle control, skid control and recovery, mountain driving, hot weather driving, winter driving, communicating with other drivers, vehicle inspection and road signs – to name just a few! Each question on the test is multiple-choice, just like the real BMV exam. However, unlike the real exam, this Indiana CDL practice test comes with extra guidance tools to help you work through it. You’ll be marked on each question as you go along, and every correct answer will be accompanied by an easy-to-understand explanation, so you can better understand the reasoning behind it.
Once you have passed the CDL general knowledge test, you will also need a BMV written practice test for the Air Brake endorsement exam – that is, if you are definitely going for a Class B or Class A license. You will need an Air Brake endorsement DMV practice test because all Class B and Class A vehicles are equipped with air brakes, so all drivers within these classes must take the exam for this endorsement. In fact, the only written exam which separates the Class B BMV test in Indiana from the Class A test is the Combination Vehicle endorsement exam. Class B students do not have to take this endorsement unless they want to, whereas all Class A drivers need to take it because Class A vehicles usually qualify as combination vehicles.
Enjoy the fantastic pictures and study tools we’ve included on this CDL practice test for Indiana. You’ll find this mini-test is the perfect way to take a break from reading the DMV handbook when you get bored. It only has 20 questions and can be finished in less than five minutes, so it won’t keep you away from the study guide for too long! Once you’re happy with your score on this quiz, why not step your learning up a notch and try one of our longer free CDL practice tests like the BMV cheat sheet? Best of luck with the test!
Pick another quiz
- Indiana CDL Practice Test 20 questions
- Indiana CDL Practice Test 2: General Knowledge 20 questions
- Indiana CDL Practice Test 3: General Knowledge In Progress
- Indiana CDL Practice Test 4: General Knowledge 20 questions
- Indiana BMV CDL Test Cheat Sheet 50 questions
- Indiana CDL Drivers License Test Simulator 50 questions
- Indiana CDL Combination Practice Test 20 questions
- Indiana Combination CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- Indiana CDL Air Brakes Practice Test 20 questions
- Indiana Air Brakes CDL Test Cheat Sheet 25 questions
- Indiana CDL HazMat Practice Test 20 questions
- Indiana HazMat CDL Test Cheat Sheet 30 questions
- Indiana CDL Doubles / Triples Practice Test 20 questions
- Indiana Doubles CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- Indiana CDL Tanker Practice Test 20 questions
- Indiana Tanker CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- Indiana CDL Passenger Practice Test 20 questions
- Indiana Passenger CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- Indiana CDL School Bus Practice Test 20 questions
- Indiana School Bus CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions