Indiana CDL Doubles & Triples Practice Test (IN) 2020
Tired of reading the Indiana DMV handbook? We know the feeling! Have some fun with a new Indiana DMV doubles & triples test, 20 questions on signs and rules!
Indiana CDL Test Facts
- Questions: 50
- Correct answers to pass: 40
- Passing score: 80%
- Test locations: Bureau of Motor Vehicles (BMV) Offices
- Test languages: English, Spanish
- Based upon: Indiana CDL Manual
Would you like to try your hand at answering some real permit test questions from the Indiana CDL doubles and triples test? If you are from Indianapolis, Bloomington, Fort Wayne and are hoping to pass the Class A commercial driving test to work with double and triple trailer combination vehicles, our CDL doubles and triples practice test for Indiana drivers can help you earn the necessary T endorsement. Driving Class A multiple-trailer vehicles required more than the standard Combination Vehicles and Air Brakes Class A license endorsements, due to the additional challenges posed by these trucks. You might be fed up of sitting DMV written tests if you have passed every assessment up until this point but rest assured that after you have earned your Indiana doubles and triples permit, you are clear to start taking driving lessons. With this Indiana doubles and triples practice test 2020 quiz by your side, getting through the final permit test can be easy.
Passing the CDL general knowledge test, the Indiana CDL combination test and the Air Brakes endorsement test prior to working with our BMV doubles and triples practice test is of paramount importance. You cannot apply for a doubles and triples endorsement without first having passed the general knowledge exam and the CDL combination test in Indiana, so learning about T endorsement rules and regulation at this point would be counterproductive. Plus, you need the base of knowledge gained through studying for the Combination Vehicles endorsement, to make any sense of the Doubles and Triples endorsement material. Try working with our Indiana combination CDL practice test instead of this quiz, if you still have not achieved a pass on that permit test. Or if you are completely new to the commercial driver’s application process, working with the CDL general knowledge practice test for Indiana drivers should be your first activity. Material for each of these written exams can be found in clearly marked sections of the commercial driver’s permit book. When you have passed the mandatory assessments listed above, you can move directly to the doubles and triples endorsement material and take a shot at using our Indiana doubles and triples endorsement practice test.
This BMV Indiana practice test has been constructed with careful attention to the recommended study material, so that it accurately mirrors the type of questions that appear on the real DMV written test. Topics such as trailer coupling and uncoupling, vehicle inspection, the “crack the whip” effect, lane changing, anti-lock braking and roll-over prevention are addressed using the same multiple-choice and “true or false” structure as the actual assessment, delivering a taste of what sitting the exam will be like. With no imposed time limits, students are free to take as long as they like to answer each question, looking up answers in their permit test study guide if needed. It is not important to achieve a satisfactory grade on the Class A license Indiana practice test straight away, as you may return to improve your score as many times as you feel is necessary in the days and weeks preceding the T endorsement exam.
Only if the double or triple trailer vehicle you drive transports liquids, passengers or hazardous materials will further endorsements be required beyond Doubles and Triples, Combination Vehicles and Air Brakes. If you are not certain what type of cargo you will carry, we recommend checking with you current or future employer to find out which additional qualifications are required. We hope you enjoy using our Indiana doubles and triples practice test!
Pick another quiz
- Indiana CDL Practice Test 20 questions
- Indiana CDL Practice Test 2: General Knowledge 20 questions
- Indiana CDL Practice Test 3: General Knowledge 20 questions
- Indiana CDL Practice Test 4: General Knowledge 20 questions
- Indiana BMV CDL Test Cheat Sheet 50 questions
- Indiana CDL Drivers License Test Simulator 50 questions
- Indiana CDL Combination Practice Test 20 questions
- Indiana Combination CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- Indiana CDL Air Brakes Practice Test 20 questions
- Indiana Air Brakes CDL Test Cheat Sheet 25 questions
- Indiana CDL HazMat Practice Test 20 questions
- Indiana HazMat CDL Test Cheat Sheet 30 questions
- Indiana CDL Doubles / Triples Practice Test In Progress
- Indiana Doubles CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- Indiana CDL Tanker Practice Test 20 questions
- Indiana Tanker CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- Indiana CDL Passenger Practice Test 20 questions
- Indiana Passenger CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- Indiana CDL School Bus Practice Test 20 questions
- Indiana School Bus CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions