Montana CDL Passenger Vehicles Practice Test (MT) 2021
Your CDL written test answer key! 20 new Montana passenger permit test answers with images and study aids!
Montana CDL Test Facts
- Questions: 50
- Correct answers to pass: 40
- Passing score: 80%
- Test locations: Motor Vehicle Division (MVD) Offices
- Test languages: English, Spanish
- Based upon: Montana CDL Manual
All aspiring passenger vehicle drivers must pass the same Montana CDL passenger test at the DMV office, regardless of the type of passenger vehicle they intend to drive. The class of your vehicle will determine whether there are any other license endorsement exams you must take to become fully-qualified. With regard to the Passenger Vehicles exam itself, all you need to secure a pass is the P endorsement chapter of the CDL study guide and the CDL passenger vehicles practice test for Montana learners provided on this page. The P endorsement study material will tell you everything you must know about passenger vehicle operation to pass the assessment with a score of 16 correct permit test answers or more, while our MT passenger practice test 2021 quiz will give you a realistic taste of the challenge you face at the MVD test center. Start using these two resources side-by-side when you are done reading this page and you can be sitting behind the wheel of your commercial passenger vehicle in no time.
So, what kind of material is covered during the Montana DMV passenger test? Essentially, you can expect any information which applies to all passenger drivers to be addressed on the assessment. This includes pre and post-trip vehicle inspection, vehicle safety standards, dealing with medical emergencies, driver safety, communicating with passengers, boarding and departure rules, vehicle evacuation and various other issues, all of which are discussed using easy-to-understand language in the permit test study guide. As our P endorsement practice driving test Montana quiz has been built to partner the permit book, each of these primary test topics will be covered here too. The driving test questions themselves have largely been sourced from real test papers and as such, are precisely like those you will need to answer when sitting the actual passenger permit test. Every question on the MT CDL practice test is multiple-choice or “true or false” and provided alongside two more possible answers, of which only one is correct. The CDL Montana practice test is programmed to mark your answers instantly and provide corrections where necessary, to help you learn from mistakes and witness your score take shape as you go along.
It is important to be aware that any class-specific endorsement exams linked to the size of your passenger vehicle must be taken prior to the Passenger Vehicles permit test. All it takes to figure out which other license endorsements you require, is ascertaining whether your passenger vehicle falls into Class A, Class B or Class C. Standard taxi-cabs qualify as Class C, most common buses are Class B and very large buses may be Class A. Should your passenger vehicle qualify as Class B or Class A, you should use our Air Brakes practice drivers test to study for the air brakes endorsement exam immediately following the CDL general knowledge Montana permit test. Incidentally, that initial general knowledge assessment can be prepared for using our comprehensive CDL general knowledge practice test for Montana drivers – if you have yet to pass it. If it turns out that your vehicle demands a Class A permit, you will also need to pass the Combination Vehicles exam following the air brakes test.
If you are ready to begin familiarizing yourself with the rules and regulations of passenger vehicle operation, why not complete an introductory round on our Montana passenger vehicles practice test today? Getting a good score on the first attempt is not essential, as you are free to re-take the quiz as many times as is necessary to achieve a grade you are happy with.
Pick another quiz
- Montana CDL Practice Test 20 questions
- Montana CDL Practice Test 2: General Knowledge 20 questions
- Montana CDL Practice Test 3: General Knowledge 20 questions
- Montana CDL Practice Test 4: General Knowledge 20 questions
- Montana DMV CDL Test Cheat Sheet 50 questions
- Montana CDL Drivers License Test Simulator 50 questions
- Montana CDL Combination Practice Test 20 questions
- Montana Combination CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- Montana CDL Air Brakes Practice Test 20 questions
- Montana Air Brakes CDL Test Cheat Sheet 25 questions
- Montana CDL HazMat Practice Test 20 questions
- Montana HazMat CDL Test Cheat Sheet 30 questions
- Montana CDL Doubles / Triples Practice Test 20 questions
- Montana Doubles CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- Montana CDL Tanker Practice Test 20 questions
- Montana Tanker CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- Montana CDL Passenger Practice Test In Progress
- Montana Passenger CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- Montana CDL School Bus Practice Test 20 questions
- Montana School Bus CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions