New Mexico Drug & Alcohol Practice Permit Test (NM) 2021
Drug and alcohol awareness questions for the New Mexico permit test. Based on the 2021 New Mexico drivers manual.
New Mexico Permit Test Facts
- Questions: 25
- Correct answers to pass: 18
- Passing score: 72%
- Test locations: Motor Vehicle Division (MVD) Offices
- Test languages: English, Spanish, Hindu, Vietnamese
Have you been using our mixed-topic New Mexico DMV practice tests to start applying what you have learned about rules of the road and road signs from the driver’s ed permit book? Regular work with a reputable 2021 MVD practice test for NM students can considerably increase your chances of passing the permit test and earning your learner license first-time around. The only downside to mixed-topic tests is that they do not explore any one driver’s theory topic in detail. Every aspect of your theory knowledge must be in excellent shape to get through the assessment, which is why we have created this New Mexico drug and alcohol practice test to help you with the DUI chapter of the study guide. This self-assessment resource only contains questions pertaining to drug and alcohol awareness and consequently, makes the perfect supporting tool to hasten your progress with the study material.
The information discussed in the drug and alcohol test section of the permit test study guide will be essential to you as a new driver. Studies clearly show that road users with heightened drug and alcohol awareness are far less likely to end up driving while intoxicated, either accidentally or knowingly. For this reason, drug and alcohol issues such as blood alcohol concentration, prescription and over-the-counter drugs which can cause intoxication, factors that contribute to intoxication and the ways in which intoxication will impede your driving ability are explored at length in the driver’s education material. The New Mexico permit practice test alcohol and drug quiz on this page also targets this information.
Your NM drug and alcohol test will be administered as part of the overall 25-quesiton permit test, not as a standalone exam. There are no clear guidelines stating how many drug and alcohol permit test questions will be on your exam paper, as it is slightly different from one assessment to the next. However, we can say with certainty that there are countless drug and alcohol test questions in the MVD database from which the permit test is assembled. We created the dedicated MVD drug and alcohol practice test to make sure you are ready for any which appear on the theory examination, as most ordinary mixed-topic tests contain a couple of DUI questions at best.
There are two slightly different MVD NM practice test quizzes which cover drug and alcohol test material here on ePermitTest.com. The one you have discovered here could be thought of as an entry-level test, because the 20 MVD test practice questions it presents you with will be re-ordered but never swapped for new material. Thankfully, this means that you do not need to worry about getting a great score right away. From the very first day you start learning about drug and alcohol issues, our test can fine-tune your knowledge and give you the chance to practice applying it. Sooner than you think, you will be able to achieve a passing grade of 16 correct permit test answers or more. Though most participants reach this stage quite quickly, it does not matter if it takes 20, 50 or even 100 attempts, as the drug and alcohol practice test for New Mexico applicants is available to everybody for free, unlimited use.
Pick another quiz
- New Mexico DMV Practice Test 20 questions
- New Mexico DMV Practice Test 2 20 questions
- New Mexico DMV Practice Test 3 20 questions
- New Mexico DMV Practice Test 4 20 questions
- New Mexico DMV Practice Test 5 20 questions
- New Mexico DMV Road Signs Test 20 questions
- New Mexico DMV Road Signs Test 2 20 questions
- New Mexico Road Signs Test Cheat Sheet 25 questions
- New Mexico Traffic Lights & Signals Test 20 questions
- New Mexico Permit Test Cheat Sheet 25 questions
- New Mexico Driving Test Cheat Sheet 2 25 questions
- NM Permit Test Simulator 25 questions
- New Mexico MVD Adult Permit Test 25 questions
- New Mexico Drivers License Renewal Test 20 questions
- New Mexico Drug and Alcohol Practice Test In Progress
- NM Drug & Alcohol Written Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions