Michigan CDL Air Brakes Practice Test (MI) 2020
Your CDL written test answer key! 20 new Michigan air brakes permit test answers with images and study aids!
Michigan CDL Test Facts
- Questions: 50
- Correct answers to pass: 40
- Passing score: 80%
- Test locations: Secretary of State (SOS) Offices
- Test languages: English, Spanish
- Based upon: Michigan CDL Manual
Do you hope to become a Class B or Class A commercial driver? For drivers of vehicles in these higher weight categories, taking the SOS CDL air brakes test is mandatory. Modern Class B and Class A vehicles are required to be equipped with an air brake system by law, as they would otherwise be dangerously difficult to slow down or stop. As you might imagine, any vehicle with specialist equipment demands some specialist knowledge! Which is why you will need our Michigan CDL practice test air brakes quiz to get your understanding of issues like air brake components, operation, maintenance and repair up to a good-enough level to pass the L endorsement permit test. Even free CDL practice tests as all-inclusive as those we offer here on ePermitTest.com cannot provide enough information about permit test topics on their own, so you will also need to get your hands on a copy of the official commercial driver’s permit test study guide, which contains a dedicated chapter for the Air Brakes endorsement. Base your studies around that information and our air brake practice test from this point onward and your chances of performing well during the DMV written test will dramatically improve!
In conjunction with the permit test study guide, this Michigan drivers license practice test for Class B and Class A applicants will bring you up to speed with correct air tank pressures, stopping distances for air brake equipped vehicles, draining air tanks, system components and everything else you will need to know for the L endorsement permit test. Some of this information may only be useful on occasion when working in an air brake equipped vehicle, though it is important that you are familiar with it just in case. When you fire up our Michigan air practice test, you will be presented with legitimate permit test questions one by one and given as much time as you need to consider them. This will encourage you to recall what you have been learning from the permit book and consider how it applies to real-world driving situations. Working with your new knowledge using authentic Michigan air test practice questions, will make it easier to recall the information you need when taking your exam at the SOS test center. Plus, it will bring to light any misunderstandings or gaps in your knowledge which you may not be aware of, giving you the opportunity to remedy them before they threaten your chances of obtaining an air brakes endorsement.
Prior to making any CDL license endorsement applicants, every commercial driver must sit and pass the CDL general knowledge Michigan permit test with a score of 80 percent or above. This large initial assessment is not for the faint-hearted, though thankfully it is the most extensive DMV written test you will have to take throughout your entire learning journey; all the endorsement exams are shorter. Getting your general knowledge in good shape for the assessment can be achieved quite quickly, with guidance from our CDL general knowledge practice test for Michigan drivers. Following this assessment and the Michigan CDL air brake test, any applicants who wish to apply for a Class A commercial drivers license will need to sit the Combination Vehicles endorsement exam. Our Class A license Michigan practice test for Combination Vehicle drivers makes the ideal supporting study aid for the permit book, if you decide to go down this avenue.
Are you looking forward to checking out some real SOS test questions? Try a round on our Michigan practice air test for drivers from Lansing, Ann Arbor and Detroit today!
Pick another quiz
- Michigan CDL Practice Test 20 questions
- Michigan CDL Practice Test 2: General Knowledge 20 questions
- Michigan CDL Practice Test 3: General Knowledge 20 questions
- Michigan CDL Practice Test 4: General Knowledge 20 questions
- Michigan CDL Driving Test Cheat Sheet 50 questions
- Michigan CDL Drivers License Test Simulator 50 questions
- Michigan CDL Combination Practice Test 20 questions
- Michigan Combination CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- Michigan CDL Air Brakes Practice Test In Progress
- Michigan Air Brakes CDL Test Cheat Sheet 25 questions
- Michigan CDL HazMat Practice Test 20 questions
- Michigan HazMat CDL Test Cheat Sheet 30 questions
- Michigan CDL Doubles / Triples Practice Test 20 questions
- Michigan Doubles CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- Michigan CDL Tanker Practice Test 20 questions
- Michigan Tanker CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- Michigan CDL Passenger Practice Test 20 questions
- Michigan Passenger CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- Michigan CDL School Bus Practice Test 20 questions
- Michigan School Bus CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions