Kentucky CDL Passenger Vehicles Practice Test (KY) 2020
Tired of reading the drivers book? Take a break, take a free Kentucky passenger test, take a ride to the DMV, pick up your CDL!
Kentucky CDL Test Facts
- Questions: 50
- Correct answers to pass: 40
- Passing score: 80%
- Test locations: Transportation Cabinet (DMV) Offices
- Test languages: English, Spanish
- Based upon: Kentucky CDL Manual
The route of assessment that aspiring passenger vehicles drivers must take before getting on the road varies greatly from profession to profession. Which DMV written tests you will need to prepare for and pass will be largely determined by the size of passenger vehicle you intend to drive and whether you will work with school children. There are however, two exams which every potential passenger vehicle driver must take: The CDL general knowledge test and the Kentucky CDL passenger test. The latter of these assessments can be prepared for using the CDL passenger vehicles practice test KY quiz on this page, if you intend to sit the exam in Frankfort, Louisville, Lexington or another city in the state. If you have yet to take any written tests and are just embarking on your commercial driver’s training, you will need to prepare for the DMV general knowledge test 2020 exam and pass it before applying for license endorsements like the Kentucky passenger permit. Does this apply to you? Don’t worry – our CDL general knowledge practice test KY quiz can bring you up-to-speed in no time.
At which point you should take the Kentucky DMV passenger test depends on the type of passenger vehicle you intend to work with. Should you be applying for a Class C taxi driver’s license, you may progress directly to the Passenger Vehicles endorsement exam having secured your pass on the CDL general knowledge test. As regular cars require no additional expertise beyond basic driving skills, no further license endorsements are required before the Passenger Vehicles P endorsement. Drivers who intend to work with larger vehicles such as school buses, interstate buses or articulated city buses should turn to the Air Brakes endorsement chapter of the permit book and begin using our Air Brakes Class B and Class A license KY practice test to study air brake operation, repair and maintenance. Passing the Air Brakes endorsement exam is compulsory for any driver of a Class B or Class A vehicle, as they are required by law to use an air braking system. In the unlikely but possible event that your passenger vehicle is Class A, you will then need the Class A practice test Kentucky combination vehicles quiz we provide to study for the mandatory Class A Combination Vehicles endorsement. Otherwise, you are all clear to begin learning about passenger vehicle operation with this KY passenger endorsement practice test.
You will find that the information in the P endorsement chapter of the driver’s handbook matches perfectly with the questions and answers included on our Kentucky passenger practice test 2020 quiz. The permit book is the only guaranteed-to-be valid source of study material and as such is the only resource we have trusted to inform this quiz – you are in safe hands here! Our authentic passenger test questions cover vehicle safety standards, driver safety, communicating with passengers in transit, pre and post-trip vehicle inspection, emergency procedures and many more key issues. Each question on the DMV practice permit test for 2020 passenger vehicle applicants is listed beside two or more possible permit test answers, from which you must choose one which is correct. This is the same format used on the real exam and contrary to what many students assume, answering such multiple-choice questions can be a challenge! It is commonplace for at least two answers to be very similar, so that only applicants who are extremely familiar with the contents of the handbook will be able to choose the correct solution. Fortunately, working with our DMV passenger practice test will provide all the experience you need to score a passing grade during the real assessment. Have fun!
Pick another quiz
- Kentucky CDL Practice Test 20 questions
- KY CDL Practice Test 2: General Knowledge 20 questions
- KY CDL Practice Test 3: General Knowledge 20 questions
- KY CDL Practice Test 4: General Knowledge 20 questions
- Kentucky DMV CDL Test Cheat Sheet 50 questions
- KY CDL Drivers License Test Simulator 50 questions
- Kentucky CDL Combination Practice Test 20 questions
- Kentucky Combination CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- Kentucky CDL Air Brakes Practice Test 20 questions
- Kentucky Air Brakes CDL Test Cheat Sheet 25 questions
- Kentucky CDL HazMat Practice Test 20 questions
- Kentucky HazMat CDL Test Cheat Sheet 30 questions
- Kentucky CDL Doubles / Triples Practice Test 20 questions
- Kentucky Doubles CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- Kentucky CDL Tanker Practice Test 20 questions
- Kentucky Tanker CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- Kentucky CDL Passenger Practice Test In Progress
- Kentucky Passenger CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- Kentucky CDL School Bus Practice Test 20 questions
- Kentucky School Bus CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions