Idaho CDL Tanker Practice Test (ID) 2020
Our super Idaho CDL tanker test for super-achievers. Everyone else is welcome too!
Idaho CDL Test Facts
- Questions: 50
- Correct answers to pass: 40
- Passing score: 80%
- Test locations: Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) Offices
- Test languages: English, Spanish
- Based upon: Idaho CDL Manual
When the time comes to get ready for the Idaho DMV tanker test, you can use our free high-quality study aids to help you get through the material in the permit book. As with every other DMV written test, all the information needed to pass the N endorsement tanker vehicles test is contained in a dedicated chapter of the 2020 permit test study guide. On this page, we provide a CDL tanker practice test for Idaho applicants that matches up with the study material in the permit book. Using this practice driving test, Tanker Vehicles endorsement applicants can effectively track their progress with the study material and prepare themselves for the challenge they will face at the DMV test office. We strongly advise against using unofficial study guides or tanker practice tests from websites other than our own, as there is a great deal of outdated information on the internet. As everything we use is checked for its ongoing relevance against information in the current edition of the DMV handbook, we can guarantee it will be applicable to the permit test you take.
Unfortunately, the Idaho CDL tanker test is not the only exam you will need to pass to become a qualified tank-truck operator. Your journey of education must begin with study of road rules, road signs and general commercial driving information in preparation for the CDL general knowledge Idaho permit test – the same is true for every commercial driving permit applicant. Elsewhere on ePermitTest.com you will find the perfect Idaho DMV general knowledge practice test to assist you in studying for the opening assessment, which is also available for free, unlimited use. You next task will be using our CDL Class B practice test for Idaho air brake applicants to study air brake operation theory, which will be assessed during the compulsory Class B and Class A air brakes endorsement test. All aspiring tank-truck drivers can bet on needing to sit this assessment, as every tanker vehicle qualifies as at least Class B. Drivers of very large Class A tank-trucks will then need to work with our Class A practice test for Idaho Combination Vehicle students, which mirrors the mandatory Class A combination vehicles endorsement. Beyond these qualifications and the Tanker Vehicles endorsement itself, you may wish to go on to apply for a hazardous materials endorsement. While taking this assessment is not essential, any tanker vehicle operator who works with harmful liquids such as industrial chemicals or fuels would need to pass it before learning to drive.
Many of the questions which feature on the Idaho tanker vehicles test target safety-related topics from the permit book, as tank-truck drivers require a great deal of specialist vehicle-control knowledge to protect themselves and other road users from harm. You can use the driving test questions and answers on this practice driving test for Idaho students to check your understanding of particularly vital issues, such as managing liquid surges in partially full tanks and how to adjust speed on corners to avoid rolling your vehicle. These subjects are discussed at-length in the N endorsement material in the driver’s guide, alongside liquid weights, checking for leaks during vehicle inspection, maximum load and other key topics. Any knowledge from the permit book which is very likely to be addressed on the DMV permit test is given ample space on our Idaho tanker endorsement practice test – we have taken care to provide you with a well-rounded self-assessment tool. Why not take the quiz for a spin right now? You are not restricted to a certain number of uses, so there is no pressure to earn a great score straight away!
Pick another quiz
- Idaho CDL Practice Test 20 questions
- Idaho CDL Practice Test 2: General Knowledge 20 questions
- Idaho CDL Practice Test 3: General Knowledge 20 questions
- Idaho CDL Practice Test 4: General Knowledge 20 questions
- Idaho DMV CDL Test Cheat Sheet 50 questions
- Idaho CDL Drivers License Test Simulator 50 questions
- Idaho CDL Combination Practice Test 20 questions
- Idaho Combination CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- Idaho CDL Air Brakes Practice Test 20 questions
- Idaho Air Brakes CDL Test Cheat Sheet 25 questions
- Idaho CDL HazMat Practice Test 20 questions
- Idaho HazMat CDL Test Cheat Sheet 30 questions
- Idaho CDL Doubles / Triples Practice Test 20 questions
- Idaho Doubles CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- Idaho CDL Tanker Practice Test In Progress
- Idaho Tanker CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- Idaho CDL Passenger Practice Test 20 questions
- Idaho Passenger CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- Idaho CDL School Bus Practice Test 20 questions
- Idaho School Bus CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions