Idaho CDL Doubles & Triples Practice Test (ID) 2020
Better than any Idaho drivers manual! Nail the CDL written test with this new doubles & triples practice test! 20 new questions to take you another step forward!
Idaho CDL Test Facts
- Questions: 50
- Correct answers to pass: 40
- Passing score: 80%
- Test locations: Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) Offices
- Test languages: English, Spanish
- Based upon: Idaho CDL Manual
Obtaining a Class A commercial driving permit will allow you to learn to drive in some of the largest commercial vehicles in the country – it is certainly an appealing prospect! However, if you really want to get behind the wheel of the most powerful and imposing vehicles around, you will need to supplement your Class A license with an Idaho doubles and triples permit. Passing the Idaho CDL doubles and triples test will qualify any Class A permit holder to operate double and triple-trailer combination vehicles, which present even more of a challenge than their single-trailer counterparts. If this sounds like something you would like to achieve, working with the CDL doubles and triples practice test for Idaho applicants we provide here will help.
As our mission is to create 100 percent authentic study materials that can support CDL applicants through their permit tests successfully, this DMV doubles and triples practice test has been put-together using only legitimate DMV-approved information in the doubles and triples chapter of the study guide. You can trust that everything you encounter when using our resources is relevant to the assessment you will take at the DMV test office, whether that be in Coeur d’Alene, Boise, Nampa or another city in the state.
Taking the doubles and triples test for Idaho drivers does not mean you do not have to sit the regular Class A combination vehicles test too. Basic combination vehicle-operation theory is covered in the Idaho CDL combination test, while the doubles and triples exam deals with advanced multiple-trailer combination vehicle information, building on the material from the former assessment. If you have not yet passed the Combination Vehicles endorsement test, you should begin studying for it right away using our Idaho CDL combination practice test.
The other two mandatory Class A assessments will also be applicable for aspiring double and triple-trailer truck drivers, as of course they are essentially a variety of Class A vehicle. Try working with our air brakes practice drivers test for the compulsory Class A L endorsement and our comprehensive CDL general knowledge practice test for Idaho applicants for the DMV general knowledge permit test. Unfortunately, becoming qualified to drive double and triple trailer vehicles demands several different qualifications due to the challenges involved. Though you may just be pleasantly surprised at how quickly you get through the assessments, with the support provided by our free CDL practice tests.
Would you like to know what sort of questions you can expect to face on our Idaho doubles and triples practice test for 2020 students? To put it simply, every major topic which features in the T endorsement section of the permit book is targeted with questions on our quiz. That includes understanding the risk of rolling your vehicle and preventing it, trailer coupling and uncoupling procedures, what the “crack the whip” effect is and how to avoid it, emergency protocol, parking best practices and various other essential knowledge areas. The Idaho practice drivers test questions are all relevant to the 2020 permit test and formatted as multiple-choice or “true or false”, in line with the DMV protocol.
Students may take as long as they wish to consider each question on this Class A license Idaho practice test, as there is no imposed time limit. Though it is not necessary to set aside a large portion of time to work on the quiz, as it takes five minutes on average to complete!
Pick another quiz
- Idaho CDL Practice Test 20 questions
- Idaho CDL Practice Test 2: General Knowledge 20 questions
- Idaho CDL Practice Test 3: General Knowledge 20 questions
- Idaho CDL Practice Test 4: General Knowledge 20 questions
- Idaho DMV CDL Test Cheat Sheet 50 questions
- Idaho CDL Drivers License Test Simulator 50 questions
- Idaho CDL Combination Practice Test 20 questions
- Idaho Combination CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- Idaho CDL Air Brakes Practice Test 20 questions
- Idaho Air Brakes CDL Test Cheat Sheet 25 questions
- Idaho CDL HazMat Practice Test 20 questions
- Idaho HazMat CDL Test Cheat Sheet 30 questions
- Idaho CDL Doubles / Triples Practice Test In Progress
- Idaho Doubles CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- Idaho CDL Tanker Practice Test 20 questions
- Idaho Tanker CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- Idaho CDL Passenger Practice Test 20 questions
- Idaho Passenger CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- Idaho CDL School Bus Practice Test 20 questions
- Idaho School Bus CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions