Idaho CDL General Knowledge Practice Test (ID) # 2
If combination vehicles if your choice, this Idaho class A practice test is for you! Don't forget the air brakes exam!
Idaho CDL Test Facts
- Questions: 50
- Correct answers to pass: 40
- Passing score: 80%
- Test locations: Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) Offices
- Test languages: English, Spanish
- Based upon: Idaho CDL Manual
Not sure what you need to do to prepare for the Class A permit test in Idaho? Navigating among the different endorsements and test-preparation material can be confusing! Fortunately, we’re here to help you get everything in order. By the time you’ve finished reading this page, you’ll be clear on what the Idaho Class A test entails – and the good news doesn’t stop there! We’ve also got a 2020 Class A CDL practice test that you can use to get ready for your exam, right here on our website. If you’re studying to drive professionally because you see yourself operating enormous commercial vehicles such as large buses, livestock transportation vehicles, flat-bed trucks, liquid transportation tank-vehicles or double and triple trailers, you’re correct that the Class A license test for Idaho is what you need. This superior license class qualifies holders to drive some of the heaviest and most powerful vehicles out there. As Class A is considered more advanced than Class B and Class C, you will also be allowed to operate the lighter vehicles which come under these two categories, without needing to take another practical driving test.
Let’s get this show on the road! If you’ve been looking at the endorsement tests you can relax – you do not need to worry about these for now. Your first challenge will be the CDL general knowledge DMV permit test for Idaho, so that is where your test-preparation begins. The Class A license Idaho practice test we mentioned in the opening of this page corresponds with the general knowledge exam. It is designed to work in conjunction with the study material in the 2020 DMV handbook, by measuring what you’ve learned with real DMV test questions and making sure you retain the information. On the actual test you will be given 50 multiple-choice and “true or false” questions, relating to subjects like basic control of your vehicle, space management, shifting gears, vehicle inspection, accident and emergency procedures, fires, mountain driving, hot weather driving and many other key CDL issues. There is quite a lot of material to cover! Luckily, all the information you need is laid out in the study guide. Our DMV CDL practice test for Idaho also targets these topics with a selection of genuine DMV test questions, many of which have been carefully adapted from actual DMV permit test papers.
You’ll need to pass the CDL general knowledge Idaho DMV test with a score of 80 percent or over, which works out as 40 correct answers out of the possible 50. Our 2020 DMV practice test for Idaho requires the same passing percentage and can help you reach your goals in no time at all! There are 20 fixed questions on this quiz, so it’s manageable for new learners to attempt. When you get more confident, we do have another Idaho CDL practice test on the website which features the full 50 questions. Every general knowledge quiz we have is suitable for Class A, Class B and Class C commercial driving students, as the actual exam doesn’t vary between the classes. So, this brilliant Class A practice test for Idaho can help you even if you think you may prefer a Class B or Class C license!
Once you’ve passed the CDL general knowledge DMV test for Idaho, you’re free to choose which endorsement exams you want to take, to add qualifications to your license. At Class A, the Air Brake endorsement exam and Combination Vehicle endorsement exam are a must-have, whereas all others are optional and will depend on your preferred career path.
Got five minutes to spare now? Have a go at our DMV practice permit test!
Pick another quiz
- Idaho CDL Practice Test 20 questions
- Idaho CDL Practice Test 2: General Knowledge In Progress
- Idaho CDL Practice Test 3: General Knowledge 20 questions
- Idaho CDL Practice Test 4: General Knowledge 20 questions
- Idaho DMV CDL Test Cheat Sheet 50 questions
- Idaho CDL Drivers License Test Simulator 50 questions
- Idaho CDL Combination Practice Test 20 questions
- Idaho Combination CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- Idaho CDL Air Brakes Practice Test 20 questions
- Idaho Air Brakes CDL Test Cheat Sheet 25 questions
- Idaho CDL HazMat Practice Test 20 questions
- Idaho HazMat CDL Test Cheat Sheet 30 questions
- Idaho CDL Doubles / Triples Practice Test 20 questions
- Idaho Doubles CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- Idaho CDL Tanker Practice Test 20 questions
- Idaho Tanker CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- Idaho CDL Passenger Practice Test 20 questions
- Idaho Passenger CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- Idaho CDL School Bus Practice Test 20 questions
- Idaho School Bus CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions