Massachusetts CDL Passenger Vehicles Practice Test (MA) 2020
20 CDL test answers for passenger questions! Prepare for the 2020 Massachusetts CDL passenger test with the help of these multiple choice questions!
Massachusetts CDL Test Facts
- Questions: 50
- Correct answers to pass: 40
- Passing score: 80%
- Test locations: Registry of Motor Vehicles (RMV) Offices
- Test languages: English, Spanish
- Based upon: Massachusetts CDL Manual
If you are studying to become a commercial driver because you would love to earn a living driving a passenger vehicle like a taxi or city bus, you are going to need the study aid provided on this page. As the CDL general knowledge Mass permit test does not contain any passenger-vehicle specific material, all aspiring passenger vehicle drivers will need to study for and pass the RMV passenger test before working in this industry. As we believe every student should have access to high-quality specialized study materials for the permit test they are taking, we have designed this Massachusetts passenger endorsement practice test to help you get read for the P endorsement exam. It does not matter whether you intend to sit the assessment in Boston, Salem or Worcester, as the MA DMV passenger test is the same for all applicants in the state. There are differences in route of assessment for different types of passenger vehicle, though this will only effect which additional endorsements you need to support your passenger vehicle qualification and will largely be determined by the size of vehicle you intend to drive.
Our CDL passenger vehicles practice test for Massachusetts drivers has been constructed with close attention to the 2020 permit test study guide. Every essential passenger vehicles topic such as pre and post-trip vehicle inspection, communicating with passengers, announcing destinations and vehicle safety standards is explored in the dedicated P endorsement section of the permit book and addressed with questions on our practice CDL test for MA learners. Considering questions which target the material you have just been studying will make sure you have taken on board and understood the information sufficiently, not to mention get you acquainted with the challenge you will face during the real Massachusetts passenger test! If you have a solid idea of what to expect from the exam in terms of difficulty and content, you are far more likely to secure a passing grade on your first attempt.
Do not be disheartened if while working on our MA passenger practice test 2020 quiz you encounter questions that you do not understand – this is a good thing! Having trouble with specific topics on the RMV CDL practice test Massachusetts quiz simply shows you which sections in the permit book you should spend more time on. Rather than re-reading the entire Passenger Vehicles chapter you can shorten the amount of time it takes to get ready for the permit test, by targeting the areas where improvement is actually needed. There are also some features built-in to the DMV passenger practice test itself that will assist you in patching up gaps in your knowledge, so it may not be necessary to return to the study guide every time you answer a question incorrectly.
Before you get started with our MA CDL practice test for passenger drivers, it would be smart to consider which other endorsements you may need for your ideal commercial driving career. If you have yet to take any RMV written tests at all, your first task should be using our CDL general knowledge practice test for Massachusetts drivers to brush up on your CDL general knowledge, in preparation for that initial assessment. As for other endorsements – these will depend largely on the size of your passenger vehicle. Regular Class C taxi drivers may not require any additional endorsements whatsoever, while bus drivers are likely to need at least an Air Brakes endorsement as most buses fall into the Class B category. Whichever material in the permit test study guide you need to learn, we can provide a dedicated 2020 practice permit test to get your studies off to a flying start.
Pick another quiz
- Massachusetts CDL Practice Test 20 questions
- MA CDL Practice Test 2: General Knowledge 20 questions
- MA CDL Practice Test 3: General Knowledge 20 questions
- MA CDL Practice Test 4: General Knowledge 20 questions
- Massachusetts DMV CDL Test Cheat Sheet 50 questions
- MA CDL Drivers License Test Simulator 50 questions
- Massachusetts CDL Combination Practice Test 20 questions
- Massachusetts Combination CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- Massachusetts CDL Air Brakes Practice Test 20 questions
- Massachusetts Air Brakes CDL Test Cheat Sheet 25 questions
- Massachusetts CDL HazMat Practice Test 20 questions
- Massachusetts HazMat CDL Test Cheat Sheet 30 questions
- Massachusetts CDL Doubles / Triples Practice Test 20 questions
- Massachusetts Doubles CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- Massachusetts CDL Tanker Practice Test 20 questions
- Massachusetts Tanker CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- Massachusetts CDL Passenger Practice Test In Progress
- Massachusetts Passenger CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions
- Massachusetts CDL School Bus Practice Test 20 questions
- Massachusetts School Bus CDL Test Cheat Sheet 20 questions